The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) The Diviners question

Do You have Any Authors That Your Will Immeaditely Pre-Order No Matter What?
Hannah Hannah Sep 14, 2012 03:50PM
Since The Diviners by Libba Bray is coming out (and I've pre-ordered it) I thought this might be a good question to ask. Are there any authors that you have that you'll pre-order all of their books because you know you won't be disappointed?

Personally, I always preorder Libba Bray, John Green (Yes, nerdfighters. My copy of TFIOS is signed in GREEN!), Scott Westerfeld, Rick Riordan (I will never be too old for his books.), and Michael Scott.

What about y'all?

P.S. Is anyone else as excited about The Diviners as I am?

deleted member Oct 27, 2012 02:45PM   0 votes
Yes! Rick Riordan (that man knows how to write), Michael Grant, Darren Shan, Scott Westerfeld, Veronica Roth, Lauren Oliver, Neal Shusterman, and John Green.

These people are responsible for my broke wallet.

J Sep 28, 2012 05:20AM   0 votes
Just finished with Diviners and loved it. Yes, I will pre-order books from these authors because I know I will not be disappointed.

Jennifer Donnelly, Kody Keplinger, Libba Bray, Jonathan Maberry, Stefan Petrucha, Gary Schmidt, Marcus Zusak, Neal Shusterman, John Green, Stephanie Perkins, Tom Leveen, Maureen Johnson, Justina Chen Headley, Ruta Sepetys, Daisy Whitney and Sara Zarr just to name a few.

I'd pre-order Diana Gabaldon, Karleen Koen, Sharon Penman, and Penny Vincenzi.

Diana Gabaldon