Tamoe discussion

Looky Here > Random

Comments Showing 1-50 of 198 (198 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Random is sacred to people like me. Chat-chat-chat, do whatever I really don't care. As long as it has some randomness!

message 2: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments jkfhkasjghuklwerahgkljerahglkjaerhgjkldfhkgdjbhergh

๖ۣۜƧilverlight *Tilts head to one side* Waaaaah?

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) 'Tis my brothers birthday, thy forgot a present.

message 5: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments jkahgiuwaerhilguwheuilghweulghjklsdhgkluwehgweg

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew: *Walks into the Random page, and grins* Finally, some peace!

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Asher: Good idea.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew: *Sits down*

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Asher: Dude, you don't like the girl, you don't have to be with her.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew: *Sighs* shouldn't you be hating me for being a vampire or something?

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Asher: I do hate you, but I don't think you should have to be with someone who you don't actually love.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew: I don't get a choice in this one buddy...in one roleplay there was one girl.....I was in love with her from the start...

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Oooh!! Do tell!

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew: *Grins slightly* She was a witch, in that roleplay I was going marry her. Was.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) What happened?

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew: *Sighs* She became unactive...never saw her again...

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) That is terrible!!

Avery's past is similar... Well not really...She was originally created for a book I was writing... She fell in love with someone but he suddenly disappeared. She spent the next three years trying to find him and eventually was killed by the council of Droplets because they feared she was a danger to the community. Well she was supposed to be killed but her sister, who fully supported her, took her place and was killed instead. Avery left home and is still searching. That's why she said she recognized your voice, she can't remember his voice, but it was similar to yours. She doesn't love you, she loves him, but she can't find him anywhere. The Andrew thing she really did overhear...

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew: oh....

message 19: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 124 comments Herro, my name is Matthew.

message 21: by Matthew (last edited Sep 18, 2012 12:44PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 124 comments ♥Angel♥ ~Dylan O'Brien Is Mine Forever, AND EVER♥ wrote: "HI MAT!"

... n_n'

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD! >.>

message 22: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments Perhaps you need some help, then?

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) мαттнєω ♦ιη§αηιту ιѕ α νιятυє♦ wrote: " ♥Angel♥ ~Dylan O'Brien Is Mine Forever, AND EVER♥ wrote: "HI MAT!"

... n_n'

I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD! >.>"

I really hope thats good.

message 24: by Matthew (last edited Sep 18, 2012 12:49PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 124 comments SageofSouls wrote: "Perhaps you need some help, then?"

Nah, that's simply preposterous.

message 26: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 124 comments Hmm... maybe I'll make my character now... or maybe I'll make my character later...

message 27: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments мαттнєω ♦ιη§αηιту ιѕ α νιятυє♦ wrote: "SageofSouls wrote: "Perhaps you need some help, then?"

Nah, that's simply preposterous."

Are you sure? *grins* I could really help you.

message 28: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 124 comments SageofSouls wrote: "мαттнєω ♦ιη§αηιту ιѕ α νιятυє♦ wrote: "SageofSouls wrote: "Perhaps you need some help, then?"

Are you sure? *grins* I could really help you."

*wiggles eyebrows* Really? Could you? Are you sure? *snickers to self* XP

n_n
OMG IT'S RAINING! <3

(view spoiler)

message 29: by Sage of Souls (last edited Sep 18, 2012 01:15PM) (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments мαттнєω ♦ιη§αηιту ιѕ α νιятυє♦ wrote: "SageofSouls wrote: "мαттнєω ♦ιη§αηιту ιѕ α νιятυє♦ wrote: "SageofSouls wrote: "Perhaps you need some help, then?"

Are you sure? *grins* I could really help you."..."

*gins* Sure...I could help you... *chuckles*

๖ۣۜƧilverlight *Dances* My charger finally arrived! I get to use my awesome laptop again and never have to see my dad's evil computer! Woohoo!

message 31: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *pulls out sword* Let me help you with that charger.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Don't make me slap you.

message 33: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *chuckles* What's wrong? Can't I be of help to you? *starts walking toward her*

message 34: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 20 comments Ahem....

jnoirhviwehriowhreiohrlkndslkfhoisrhlrnbklnciyioawhdelkndlasbsdlkhsklhfsklsdfberkjrbkjhfoishfoizxcnbklfdnsfklfdnlkrehrlwrehklrwehreklndlkndfkldfnklds rbklwerhbzdlhfp;rj;jvwredfxbgdfhgfhgfg

message 35: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments Sorry, already beat you to that.

message 36: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 20 comments LOL :)

message 37: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 124 comments *sighs*

message 38: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 124 comments Hmmm... I just thought of one or two awesome species for my character. I say one or two because I am not sure if they are compatible, or need to be two separate species... n_n

๖ۣۜƧilverlight SageofSouls wrote: "*chuckles* What's wrong? Can't I be of help to you? *starts walking toward her*"

*Throws a tamato at*

message 40: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments мαттнєω ♦ιη§αηιту ιѕ α νιятυє♦ wrote: "Hmmm... I just thought of one or two awesome species for my character. I say one or two because I am not sure if they are compatible, or need to be two separate species... n_n"

What are they?

message 41: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments Silverlight wrote: "SageofSouls wrote: "*chuckles* What's wrong? Can't I be of help to you? *starts walking toward her*"

*Throws a tamato at*"

*dodges the tomato with ease, still grinning and walking toward her*

๖ۣۜƧilverlight *Growlos, tossing rotten friut at* GO AWAY!

message 43: by Matthew (last edited Sep 18, 2012 02:15PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 124 comments SageofSouls wrote: "мαттнєω ♦ιη§αηιту ιѕ α νιятυє♦ wrote: "Hmmm... I just thought of one or two awesome species for my character. I say one or two because I am not sure if they are compatible, or need to be two separa..."

*shh* You'll have to just wait and see.

(view spoiler)

message 44: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments *dodges the rotten fruit, moving around it with ease, still moving toward her, clutching his sword* "What?" *cocks head* "Can I not just say hi to my friend?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Ahh! *Hides behind Matt*

message 46: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 124 comments Silverlight wrote: "Ahh! *Hides behind Matt*"

n_n
I will send you to the pit of oblivion. I have no compassion.

message 47: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments мαттнєω ♦ιη§αηιту ιѕ α νιятυє♦ wrote: "SageofSouls wrote: "мαттнєω ♦ιη§αηιту ιѕ α νιятυє♦ wrote: "Hmmm... I just thought of one or two awesome species for my character. I say one or two because I am not sure if they are compatible, or n..."

Interesting. XD

message 48: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments Silverlight wrote: "Ahh! *Hides behind Matt*"

*chuckles* "Heh heh heh. Are you scared of me, girl?"

message 49: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 124 comments SageofSouls wrote: "мαттнєω ♦ιη§αηιту ιѕ α νιятυє♦ wrote: "SageofSouls wrote: "мαттнєω ♦ιη§αηιту ιѕ α νιятυє♦ wrote: "Hmmm... I just thought of one or two awesome species for my character. I say one or two because I a..."

I am not sure whether I should combine the spider and the puppeteer together... since they both use threads... >.>

๖ۣۜƧilverlight O.O Are you guys like out to get me today or what! *Dives behind my roleplay charcters*

« previous 1 3 4