Tamoe discussion

Out There > Lost Trees

Comments Showing 1-50 of 359 (359 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

๖ۣۜƧilverlight No trails to follow. No direction to know. You are lost, and as soon as you set your foot in here, you can be attack by the creatures who kill outsiders and humans...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane was lurking deep in the forest, enjoying the place but also looking for something else to do.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Abbey walked into the forest, it seemed more her style. Less people to deal with, more nature.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane stopped walking all of the sudden. He thought he heard footsteps in the forest far away, and he sensed Abbey's presence. He remained very still for a while.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Abbey kept walking further into the forest, unsure of what she would find.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane finally resumed walking again, but he would always look around the forest with his red eyes.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Abbey noticed another person, she walked hiding herself behind trees. She wasn't sure if she should be scared or relieved.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane sensed someone walking off to his right somewhere. He stopped again and looked in that direction, a low growl escaping his throat.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Abbey whimpered, she now knew she should be scared.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane thought he saw a flash of movement behind some trees, and he began to walk over there slowly.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Abbey froze. She was so scared she nearly froze the tree.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

When Kane reached the trees, he noticed Abbey out of the corner of his eye. His masked head suddenly whipped around to face her.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Abbey jumped back seeing that he noticed her. "Uhh... Uhh... D-Don't kill me." She stuttered.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane cocked his head at her and looked at her silently.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Abbey stood frozen and horrified. This man scared her right to her icy core.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

After observing her for a moment, Kane took a couple steps towards her.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Abbey took a few steps back, afraid of what would happen.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane continued to slowly and silently walk after her, pulling back on his glove securely and creepily.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Abbey's wings popped out, she thought about flying away, but she didn't yet. She was waiting to see if he would hurt her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane's walking stopped when he saw her wings pop out. He gazed at them curiously, then his gaze shifted back to her.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Are you going to hurt me?" Abbey asked scared to death.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe, maybe not." Kane's voice was a deep growl.

message 23: by Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) (last edited Sep 18, 2012 09:31AM) (new)

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Abbey's eyes grew wide as she took a few more steps backwards running into a tree. "Ow..." She mumbled holding the back of her head.

message 24: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((Oh no~ Turn into a bird or something~! Oh wait she's not a shifter like mine. Nevermind XD))

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade ((I'm a fairy though, I will probably fly away soon.))

message 26: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((Whoo~! :3))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane took a couple more steps towards her.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Abbey whimpered covering her face with her hands.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane walked right up to her. His massive form towered over her, and he stared down at her, observing her for a moment.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Abbey peeked trough her fingers, her whole body was shaking.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Then slowly but strangely, Kane's huge hand came down gently on her shoulder. It was weird because it looked like he was intending to comfort her.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Abbey lowered her hands, she looked very confused.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I see that you're a fairy," Kane said. "So I won't hurt you."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Abbey cocked her head, "What does being a fairy have to do with hurting me?" She asked.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I thought you were a human," Kane said. "But since you're not, I know for sure that I won't hurt you. Besides, I have nothing against fairies."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "What is wrong with humans?" Abbey said, relieved he wasn't going to rip her head off and eat her for breakfast.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Pine smiled as she hid as a tree. Her bright green eyes/leaves watched softly.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I find many of them annoying," Kane said, taking his hand off her shoulder. "Even though they do taste good."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Abbey's eyes grew wide, "You eat people?!"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I do." Kane's red eyes glowed as he said that. He also began to feel Pine's presence in the forest.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Oh..." Abbey trailed of, trying not to sound super scared.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane began to look around, knowing that someone else was in the forest. As he did, he said, "You're quite lucky to be a fairy."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Abbey nodded, "Yes, I would not like to be eaten by a big scary guy..."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"And I doubt that I would be interested in attacking a fairy," Kane said, continuing to look around.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Why?" Abbey shouldn't question him, but she wanted to know.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well...the vast majority of fairies that I met were very enjoyable and fun to be around," Kane said. "I made friends with a bunch of them."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Oh... That's nice." Abbey smiled knowing he wasn't going to rip her head off.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Kane nodded. "So no need to worry."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Okay, no more worrying from Abbey." Abbey said talking in third person.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

The corners of Kane's mouth curved into a small smile.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8