Dragons, dragons and-you guessed it, dragons! discussion

Dragonheart
This topic is about Dragonheart

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cole (new) - added it

Cole (spectyr333) | 738 comments Mod
This is guy is like a childhood hero to me.

message 2: by Cole (last edited Oct 07, 2012 09:55PM) (new) - added it

Yes! Another fan! Draco was so well animated! This movie makes me cry ever time, I am tearing just thinking about it. A classic that will live in my heart for ever. Draco is a star! (pun intended, hahaha!)

message 3: by Cole (new) - added it

Yes it should have! We need to spread the word!!!!
His voice is AMAZING, his animation is AMAZING (you are right, even for haw old it is; at the time though it was top of the line), and his character is AMAZING! Sorry I HAD to reiterate everything you just said!
I actually have no hard feelings toward Bowen, I actually felt really sad for him. POOR DRACO!!! (crying again!!!!!!!)

message 4: by Cole (new) - added it

Hahahaha! So one understands me!!!!

message 5: by Cole (new) - added it

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me too!

message 6: by B.J. (last edited Nov 04, 2012 06:23PM) (new)

B.J. Whittington | 29 comments Cole wrote: His voice is AMAZING, his animation is AMAZING (you are right, even for haw old it is; at the time though it was top of the line), and his charact..."

The voice is [SWOON] Sean Connery. Maybe best known as his roll as James Bond. This man has always been one of my 'knights in shining armor'. Which is rather appropriate, as he IS a Knight, he was knighted July 2000 by Queen Elizabeth II.

B.J. Whittington
Website

message 7: by Cole (new) - added it

Really!? Wow! I just looked that up and didn't know Sean Connery did all that stuff.

message 8: by A.D. (new)

A.D. Trosper (adtrosper) I love Draco. This is one of the movies on my DVD shelf. My youngest loves it, so I get to see it quite often and yes, I tear up every time at the end. He is probably one of the best animated dragons ever.

message 9: by Cole (new) - added it

I tear up every time too.

message 10: by Cole (new) - added it

!!!!!!

message 11: by Lana Bradstream (new)

Lana Bradstream | 1 comments I love Draco! You can't really go wrong with combining a dragon and Sean Connerys voice!

message 12: by C.A. (new)

C.A. Rose | 50 comments I loved the part about Draco's heart. Gives an adventure movie some, well - heart.

message 13: by Demon Dragon (new) - added it

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 6 comments i will admit to crying, i loved Dragonheart and watching Draco die was horrible!

Dragons, dragons and-you guessed it, dragons!

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

B.J. Whittington (other topics)