Tamoe discussion

Vindey Village > Candy Store

Comments Showing 1-50 of 187 (187 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

๖ۣۜƧilverlight [image error]

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Avery sat outside the candy store. A small sphere of liquid metal was swirling above her hand. She watched the sunlight reflect off the shimmering surface.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight It might have looked strange for a vampire to be moving at a human walk, towards a shop of candy. However, just because he was a creature that generally hated human food didn't mean he didn't have sweettooths that he would rather not cure with a sugar-aocholic human or something like this. His hands were in his pockets as he moved up the steps that lead to the piurch at the entrance of the shop.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight It might have looked strange for a vampire to be moving at a human walk, towards a shop of candy. However, just because he was a creature that generally hated human food didn't mean he didn't have sweettooths that he would rather not cure with a sugar-aocholic human or something like this. His hands were in his pockets as he moved up the steps that lead to the piurch at the entrance of the shop.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Avery noticed someone approaching and the sphere of liquid metal elongated into a long staff barring Andrew from coming closer. Avery's gaze was still focused on her hand as if in a trance, "What's up?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew turned his head to look at her from the one of his eyes that wasn't hidden behind his bangs. "It's a candy store, what do you think is up?" He replied raising his eyebrow, "Now if you don't mind..." He tried to move around the staff.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) The metal melted and dropped in a puddle at his feet. "Hey! I recognize your voice!" she said looking up, "You're Andrew, right?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew blinked, slightly suprised that she knew who he was. "Yes, have we met before?" He murmered, or possibly she had heard about his habbit of killing in death battles with other vampires...

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "I'm Avery Hale! You can call me Hale! I have a tendency to drown out my boring teachers and in doing so I tune into other conversations. I heard you talking to someone and they called you Andrew." she said smiling at him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Well that could have been any vampire who walks to a candyshop every week." Andrew replied, shrugging his shoulders lightly.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Who said it was here? So, what brings a vampire such as yourself to a candy shop?" Hale asked as the liquid metal lifted off the ground and returned to her hand swirling in a ring above it.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "It's a candy shop, it dosen't seel anything but candy yet you had to ask that?" Andrew chuckled under his breathe, slightly amused.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "I didn't know vampires ate candy." she said simply. "So... How's afterlife?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew cringed at the word 'aferlife'. A frown edged his lips down and he gave her a quikc glare before turning his gaze away. "I eat candy, vampires don't." He said and left her question unanwsered.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Ah... Sorry if that's a sensitive subject.... here, I'm buying!" she said and the shimmering metal returned to the quarters it had originated as. They totaled $5.50 and she handed them to him. "Here. Sorry, I don't like bills."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew raised an eyebrow. "Keep your money." He sighed, and stepped into the store.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "I obviously upset you! I want to make it up to you!" she said and grabbed his hand. She put the coins in his palm and closed his hand around them.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew glanced down at his hand, her warmth felt good against his cold skin, and the heat lingered even her touch had moved from the spot. "It's fine really..." He said.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "I insist!!" she said and grabbed his arm and dragged him into the store. "If that's not enough, I have more money."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Okay...." Andrew's gray eyes were slightly spread open in suprise. Though he could have simply stopped her from moving him, he her drag him inside the shop.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Go! Buy candy! Isn't that what you came here to do?" she said shoving him further into the shop.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Well I surely didn't come to be pushed around." Andrew smirked, moving away from her and towards the shelves of candy.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) She pulled a sphere of stone out of her pocket and flattened it into a disc large enough to sit on. She sat down on the floating disc and watched him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew plucked a few packages of candy from the racks, mostly the most sugary of things, he was addicted to sugar.

message 25: by ▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa (last edited Sep 14, 2012 09:46PM) (new)

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) She watched the strange vampire with curiosity. Who was he really?

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew flet her gaze against his backside, and looked over his shoulder. "Would you rather me be out drinking blood?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "No. There's just something about you that causes me to not be able to look away." she told him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew let out a sigh, turning away from her and resuming his sugar search. He figured to ignore her for a while, as long as he had enough sugar it partly killed blood cravings.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) She smiled at him. She knew it was the fact that he was a vampire that kept her gaze trained on him, but she couldn't help but to watch him anyway.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew walked past her after a few more minutes, dumping quite a lot of packages of candy onto the counter where the man began to write in the ammounts of the candy and shove the items into a paper bag.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "How much is it?" Avery asked him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "For me to know." Andrew said, passing money over to the man behind the counter and picking up his bag with one hand.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) She slid off the disk and the stone returned to a sphere. She put in her pocket and put one hand on her hip, "Come on. How much do I owe you?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "You do not owe me anything." Andrew told her in a gentler tone, trying to persaud her he didn't want her money.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Fine then. I'm officially your shadow for the rest of the day!" she said and linked her arm through his. "You can't get rid of me that easily nii-tan."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew pulled his arm away from her, trying to be carful not to injure her. "Fine, have fun coming with me to run errands all day."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "I will!" she said pulling several random spheres out of her pockets. After a few seconds she had morphed the materials into a skateboard.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "This is going to be a long day..." Andrew groaned softly to himself, heading out of the store. He paused once to open one package of candy and pop a chocolate coated candy into his mouth.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Avery followed him outside. Once they were on the sidewalk she out down the skateboard.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew's pace was similar to a human jog, but to him it was more like a snail. He liked speed, but he was letting her keep up with.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) She frowned and quickly passed him. The momentum created from her normal riding plus the added speed from her power would allow her to keep up with him easily. Why was he going so slow?

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew sped up, turning into a blurr that formed a harsh breeze around him.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Avery kept up with him. The effort was a bit tiring, but it wasn't too bad.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Andrew darted into a few places, coming out seconds later without slowing his pace and moving across roads anf blocks, stopping at last to sit on a bench and eat a few pierces of candy.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Avery was with him the entire time. She sat with him on the bench. "So this is a day in the life of Andrew...... What's your last name?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Most vampires don't have last names." Andrew murmered, "Smith, Andrew Smith."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Ah. So this is a day in the life of Andrew Smith!" she said with forced enthusiasm, "You are really boring, you know that?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "This is not my dailey life." Andrew said stiffly, "I told you it's errand day, did you expect me to run to the circus or something? Normally I have better things to do."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Like what?" she asked leaning forward and turning her head to look at his face.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Like, not your concern what I do." Andrew murmered, huffing out a breathe, she was annoying.

« previous 1 3 4