Tamoe discussion

Looky Here > To Begin...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 176 (176 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Greetings and thank you for joining the world of Tamoe. Here is where you can introduce yourself, and chat for a while.
Sincerly,
~Silver~

message 2: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments You stole this group's name from the Diablo series. XD

๖ۣۜƧilverlight You mean there's actaully something called Tamoe? O.O The word just popped into me head...me no know what the Diablo series is!

message 4: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments Type in the word "Tamoe" in a Google search.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Okay appearently Tamoe exists in a book and is a sushi place in New York....

message 6: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments Meh, I've known Tamoe from the Diablo series.

message 7: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Sep 14, 2012 03:03PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Hmm..ow i got ran over by a dog...

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh hi Sage.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Marisa ❇Kishin Hunter❇ wrote: "SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Waves* Hiya!!!!!!!!

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Silverlight wrote: "Hmm..ow i got ran over by a dog..."

Shadow?

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Silverlight wrote: "Marisa ❇Kishin Hunter❇ wrote: "SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Waves* Hiya!!!!!!!!"

HIII!!!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Hey guys nice to see you again silver:D And hey marisa. Interesting name for a group though luv the thought.^_^

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Ms.Cashmere the one whose fallen in love with Cato wrote: "Hey guys nice to see you again silver:D And hey marisa. Interesting name for a group though luv the thought.^_^"

^^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Yeppers ^-^ oh its been so long since I dunno since i guess i saw you or sage well for sage its been ages i wonder where he disappeared to

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Everyone's been more buisy since school started up and again and everything. *Shrugs*

message 16: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 260 comments If we gather too many people from that other group, Silverlight, I'm going to have to go to prevent more conflicts...

message 17: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Sep 14, 2012 04:06PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) yeah that's true silver i just wish school didn't with everything kind of makes it sad that we all disappear *sighs* but it seems we are all in our own little place oh btw hey sage long time no see and how are you

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Calm down Sagey!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) he'll be ok just some issues to be delt with

๖ۣۜƧilverlight No ones going to conflict with you Sagey.

Marisa ❇Kishin Hunter❇ wrote: "Calm down Sagey!"
Lol now I got other people saying sagey ^^

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Ms.Cashmere the one whose fallen in love with Cato wrote: "yeah that's true silver i just wish school didn't with everything kind of makes it sad that we all disappear *sighs* but it seems we are all in our own little place oh btw hey sage long time no see..."

Trully sad, I'm missing over half of my roleplay family D : And I won't get 'em back till Christmas break >.<

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Silverlight wrote: "No ones going to conflict with you Sagey.

Marisa ❇Kishin Hunter❇ wrote: "Calm down Sagey!"
Lol now I got other people saying sagey ^^"

XP

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) aww im sorry for you lol roleplay family rather interesting might i ask whose your roleplay family? Mine use to be with souless but now souless disappears and i dunno where he left. He came on i think just last month but i dunno and well i truly just dunno. o.o you won't till chrimstas break now that's really long and just i guess kind of sad because you can't and it might take awhile.

message 24: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Sep 14, 2012 04:20PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight There's a lot of people in my GoodReads/Roleplay family. *Points at Marisa* She's one of my GR sister.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Ditto. One of my sisters decided I was no longer good enough TT^TT and one of them is slowly become inactive....

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Marisa ❇Kishin Hunter❇ wrote: "Ditto. One of my sisters decided I was no longer good enough TT^TT and one of them is slowly become inactive...."

D : At least I'm still active, and I wouldn't give up part of my GR family members.

message 27: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Sep 14, 2012 04:25PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) lol oh really wow that's a long list O.O well marisa is truly awesome to meet and cool aww sorry for what happen to you marisa well you still have silver she's just to awesome and you'll never lose her i guess ever since i met her she just been the best person ever and same for sage or now you guys call him sagey always cool just when's he mad its kind of funny at times but also its like you got to tell him to chill and i dunno about souless though

๖ۣۜƧilverlight *Takes a bow* Thank you, thank you!

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) I know I'll always have Silver!!

I think Souless changed his name...

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) aww silver no one can ever leave you behind it be sad without you or sage including souless. But your welcome silver. *tips tophat* your way to cool if you don't mind me saying almost like a sis i never had. and truly marisa that is true indeed. but yeah souless did change his name. He had that same since i dunno beginning of last year till the end and switched in the middle of this year. But wish he was on a lot to though.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Well I'm only the amazing silver because of the people that help me be random on here ; D

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) that actucally could be your new nickname the amazing and cool silver ^_^ well being random is cool i mean from my point of view it is but probably because im just like 24/7 random and such

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Crazy people and random people are the most fun *Nods*

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Agreed.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I dropped an egg on my foot...XD Slimy....

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) truly indeed are the best and you did wat? O.o oh silver you seem like your random but a klutz slimy indeed but hey at least it gone *facepalm*

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Okay...my parents buisness is next to the house. I went to the back room of there buisness to steal some chips, but I forgot I had left the egg on the picknic table. So I picked up the egg, went in and got a bag of chips. But when I was about to come out I accidently dropped the egg. I tried to clean it up before anyone noticed, doing a bad job, went to get in the house and I couldn't because my hands were both messy. So I had to pour water on the slimy door handle and my hand to get in. And just as I sat down after cleaning the egg from my hands and begin to eat those chips my dad walks in and asks "Why is there egg at the back door?" And I burst out laughing.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) Ello! c:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) rofl now that is a hilarious story a good and funny one only you would be the one to pull that off i can just see it happening oh silver idk abut you at times *shkes head but laughs* all i do know is that your craziness/randomness just makes it far and makes people happy

๖ۣۜƧilverlight All for chips!

Hey Angel!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) for chips i dunno but it sounds interesting i would probably do the same :D

message 43: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Nyah. :3

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) HELLLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Hey Jue!

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) Silverlight wrote: "All for chips!

Hey Angel!"

HI!

message 47: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Nyahh~~

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) so many exclamitions marisa oh my i wonder if your hyped or not o.o oh but hey people ^_^

๖ۣۜƧilverlight I'm hyper no matter what! *Bounces up and down* Me need music! *Leaves to go find a youtube song*

message 50: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ....... Nyahh~~

« previous 1 3 4