Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Species of Spaces and Other Pieces
Book Issues > Can a super separate the main edition of a book?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ema (last edited Sep 14, 2012 12:00AM) (new)

Ema (emastimpy) | 99 comments I noticed that "Species of Spaces and Other Pieces" may be different in content than the other books that are combine under. The other books/editions seem to contain only the story "Species of Spaces", therefore they should not be combined with the book that appears as main edition and neither with the second one, that looks similar.
Seeing that it is a big cluster of editions, I tried to separate only the first two books, not to loose track of the others. But I couldn't.
My question is if a super librarian can separate the first two books and combine them togheter. It would be way easier.
Thank you!

message 2: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments No, a super can't separate out the most popular edition either. What you can do is use the separate tool (linked after each set of editions on the combine page, or on the editions page sidebar) to separate everything except the most popular edition all at once, so they stay together.

message 3: by Ema (last edited Sep 14, 2012 12:19AM) (new)

Ema (emastimpy) | 99 comments Thank you Cait, I was afraid to use that tool because I didn't know what "damage" could do. :) I will try to use it now.

EDIT: Yey, it worked! Thank you.