The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENTS > (Most) Fall Tasks are Now Final

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristina Simon (new)

Kristina Simon (kristinasimon) | 10973 comments Mod
With the exception of tasks 20.6 and 20.8, the fall tasks are now final. The last two tasks will be finalized on Sunday 9/16. Please re-check the task descriptions, as some have been modified to clarify the requirements, based on questions that have been asked in the help threads.

The requirements for each task are included in the task descriptions. If your proposed book does not clearly fit the task description, we suggest that you check posts 2 and 3 in the help thread for that task - these may contain lists of books that have been proposed for the task and have been specifically approved or disapproved.

If your book is not listed in one of those posts and does not clearly fit the task description, we suggest that you ask on the help thread. The moderators may refer to posts 2 and 3 of the task help threads when reviewing completed tasks. If your chosen book is not among those listed as approved, the moderators may ask you to explain how it fits the task.

message 2: by Ashley FL (new)

Ashley FL | 732 comments So are all tasks final now? I haven't printed my list yet, so I'm anxiously awaiting the all-clear ;)

message 3: by Kristina Simon (new)

Kristina Simon (kristinasimon) | 10973 comments Mod
Ashley FL wrote: "So are all tasks final now? I haven't printed my list yet, so I'm anxiously awaiting the all-clear ;)"

They are! I just finished the last edits on 20.6 and 20.8. So print away.... All tasks are now final.

message 4: by Ashley FL (new)

Ashley FL | 732 comments Thanks, Kristi -- you're the best!

message 5: by Connie (new)

Connie G (connie_g) | 371 comments Thanks to the mods for all their hard work getting the new tasks up.