H.P. Mallory Fans discussion

Something Witchy This Way Comes (Underworld, #5)
This topic is about Something Witchy This Way Comes
Books Discussion Board > It's almost time!!!! Something Witchy This Way Comes!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

How are you preparing for the release??? What are your expectations? Let's Dish!

Jacqueline | 8 comments Definitely want to reread the last book ...read it soooo fast when it came out! Might just go back and reread them all :-)

Jacqueline | 8 comments Is it true that this will be the last book in the series?

Terri | 4 comments I hope not!! I will be so sad!!

Vincenza | 32 comments Mod
Yes....this is through last book in the Jolie series. :(

Vincenza | 32 comments Mod
*the lol

Christine (rainydayreads) | 19 comments Hi Everybody!

In the run up to the release of Something Witchy This Way Comes I will be having a lot of fun things happening over on my book blog, Rainy Day Reads.

I am giving away a free Kindle or Paperback copy on release day and have just opened up the giveaway. There are many ways to enter and one that you can do everyday the giveaway is open! Be sure to go check it out. :)

Something Witchy This Way Comes Giveaway

Christine x
Rainy Day Reads

Christine (rainydayreads) | 19 comments Didi wrote: "How are you preparing for the release??? What are your expectations? Let's Dish!"

I fully expect Jolie to pick Rand in the end.. :( Although I am hoping that frees up Sinjin to be the focus on the new spin off trilogy. However, one of the things I love about Sinjin is how secretive he is. I am not sure if I would want to be 'in his head' from a 1st person stand point. If the trilogy does focus on him I hope it is written in 3rd person.

Ooooohhh how I love that Vampire!! :)

message 9: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn Amaro (paromantasy) | 8 comments I am Team Rinjin...I love them both, but I must admit Sinjin has taken the #1 spot in my...heart. He is just sooo sexy. damn me and my love affair with bad boys. When you add fangs that obsession just magnifies..lol

Amber Whittemore | 2 comments I just got my copy in the mail! Looks like little to no sleep tonight!