Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Michael Schofield
This topic is about Michael Schofield
Book Issues > Question on an author page

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MissSusie (new)

MissSusie | 32 comments My issue is with this author of January First: A Child's Descent into Madness and Her Father's Struggle to Save Her by, Michael Schofield.
Here is his author page http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...

I am just wondering has he really written these other books? I am not finding any reference to him writing anything other than the January book. I could be wrong but was hoping someone could check this out.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

It appears that January is by Miichael JOHN Schofield and the others are by Michael GEORGE Schofield. You can check Worldcat for more details. If I have time later I'll pop back by and work on fixing some of these.

message 3: by MissSusie (new)

MissSusie | 32 comments Christa wrote: "It appears that January is by Miichael JOHN Schofield and the others are by Michael GEORGE Schofield. You can check Worldcat for more details. If I have time later I'll pop back by and work on fix..."

Thanks Christa

message 4: by MissSusie (new)

MissSusie | 32 comments Thanks so much for fixing that!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

It wasn't me - I was about to thank you for doing it! LOL! So thank you to whoever fixed it! :)

message 6: by MissSusie (new)

MissSusie | 32 comments Thanks to whoever got this done! It was confusing me I've never separated authors before so I appreciate it!