Warrior Cats Forever! discussion

Thunderclan Cats > Leafpool

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

Crowleaf | 2872 comments Mod
Discuss this cat here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Leafpool is cool. :)

message 3: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

Yeah/ :]

message 4: by Anna (last edited Sep 15, 2012 06:58AM) (new)

Anna | 35 comments She is not my favourite, but she is nice. It's sad she had to suffer so much - first she and Crowfeather broke up, then she had to abandon her kittens, then her kittens began to hate her...

message 5: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

Yeah.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) NO!! I hate Leafpool!! She ruined like everyone's lives with one stupid lie... *fumes*

message 7: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

Ali wrote: "NO!! I hate Leafpool!! She ruined like everyone's lives with one stupid lie... *fumes*"

It wasn't all her fault. If Ashfur hadn't stopped Squirrelflight and the 3, then it wouldn't have been revealed (as early, if at all) and would've been more like Bluestar's story.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Still..... Ashfur did it out of love. And their never would have been a secret if Leafpool had just left Crowfeather alone... ^^"

message 9: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

Threatening to kill your love and her kits is love? ;) ...Yeah, but then the prophecy would be missing two cats.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) He was mad that Brambledclaw stole Ashfur's love... And that made Ashfur blind with rage....and love. :P

Oh, and in the last book, it doesn't seem like the Prophecy cats did much to help with the Dark Forest Battle. The clans might have lost a few more cats, but they still would've won.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Leafpool just made an honest mistake in taking Crowfeather, that's all.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Pssh....... I have hateful Leafpool opinions, so don't jusge me. (I'll still be ranting, though.)

A blind badger would have chosen better... ;PP

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I'm not judging

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) xD I didn't think you were......just saying

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I was, just giving my opinion

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Leafpool was awesome, even though she broken the medicine cat code.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Exactly! :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it was sweet when Leafpool was with Crowfeather ^_^

message 19: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (savethewolves12) Ali wrote: "NO!! I hate Leafpool!! She ruined like everyone's lives with one stupid lie... *fumes*"

I don't like Leafpool AT ALL.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, it's your opinion.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

[image error]

message 22: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (cravencyrus) I totally agree!

message 23: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (last edited Jul 28, 2014 09:01PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ "Happy Halloween, ma Reine!" (birdsong231) | 114 comments Ugh...I don't like Leafpool...she's depressing! And I didn't make the name Crowpool 'cause I like Crow&Leaf...I like the couple, but I don't like the she-cats he's fallen for...
(view spoiler)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Right!:)