2 words... YA BOOKS!! discussion

Perfect GUYS in BOOKS!! > Patch from Hush Hush!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 206) (206 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Kasey (new)

Kasey | 163 comments Mod
I LOVE PATCH HE IS CHARMING, HOT, SWEET, FUNNY, MINE, MINE, MINE AND DID I MENTION MINE!!!!!

message 2: by Oksana (new)

Oksana  *Bookaholic* (CookieGurl) He IS amazing, but he was so aggravating in the last book!

message 3: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments Oh my god. Wow.

message 4: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (VintageQueen) Kasey wrote: "I LOVE PATCH HE IS CHARMING, HOT, SWEET, FUNNY, MINE, MINE, MINE AND DID I MENTION MINE!!!!!"

I agree with everything you've said but beg to differ with the last comment. He is MINE. :D

message 5: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments Oh my god. This is so amusing ;)

message 6: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (VintageQueen) :D Lol

message 7: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments Yummy that's Wht he is and I claim him!!

message 8: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments He's kinda weird in the third book though... =|

message 9: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (VintageQueen) Sallie wrote: "Yummy that's Wht he is and I claim him!!"

Nope, 'cause I claimed him first. :D

message 10: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments Growls back off hes mine :)!

message 11: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments Oh my god. Patch wars.

message 12: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments lol and I'm going to win :-)

message 13: by Islam Ahmed (new)

Islam Ahmed (islamahmed0904) Whoa back off ladies, this fight argument is pointless, cause Patch has and always will be MINE!!! (Round of applause)

message 14: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments boos instead and back off or ill run u over like the rest of them!!

message 15: by Islam Ahmed (new)

Islam Ahmed (islamahmed0904) Sorry, I'm not that easy to run over, especially with Patch by my side! ;)

message 16: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments Pulease patchs over here checking out my goodies while ur standing there looking shocked! ! lol hear that *beep beep* that's the sound of my truck running you over! Patch has hes arm around me and were laughing at! :p sorry pick another.

message 17: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments Wow. I wonder what Nora thinks of this.

message 18: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments oh nora possessed me :) lol

message 19: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments That explains your strange interest in Patch! =D

(Me and my friend ship Patch and Blythe as a crack couple xD)

message 20: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments Lol but ive been interested in patch.

message 21: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (VintageQueen) You're all wrong, that Patch there is a fraud. The REAL Patch has been with ME this whole time. :D

message 22: by Islam Ahmed (new)

Islam Ahmed (islamahmed0904) I've specifically requested (from Patch) that he send you all fake Patchs' , while I have the real one, NOW everyone's happy! (especially me) ;-)

message 23: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (VintageQueen) Ah! But you're mistaken, for he doublecrossed you. The Patch you're with is also a fraud. Like I said, he's with ME!

message 24: by Islam Ahmed (new)

Islam Ahmed (islamahmed0904) Yeah, I bet that fraud told you that he's the real one and that he "double crossed" me

message 25: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (VintageQueen) No, the REAL Patch and I came up with the plan to trick y'all, and he was pretending to be on your side when really he was obviously on MINE.

message 26: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments No wonder the Patch Lovers group has more members than the Hush Hush group.

We should have a Patch competition! Whoever knows him the best gets to have him

message 27: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (VintageQueen) Or we can do the DNA duplicate thing where we ALL can a Patch for ourselves, and that way everyone is happy?

message 28: by Islam Ahmed (new)

Islam Ahmed (islamahmed0904) Not really that was our plan (Patch and I) in the first place. We decided to make fakes so that you think you have the real one (Which I have) and for you to think that you created fakes for me, but I actually had Patch, the REAL Path the entire time. Lo and behold our plan is working perfectly. We are a force to be reckoned with.!

message 29: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments Isn't strange how all of you guys are Patch fangirls and I'm kinda like, "lol okay"? ;)

message 30: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments Ok listen here bitches hes mine and only mine so why don't u take hike so we can be together cause he wants me duh!!!

message 31: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments Whoa, convincing argument there. Anyone else wanna try and beat that?

message 32: by Islam Ahmed (new)

Islam Ahmed (islamahmed0904) (Clears throat) Always expect me to say something cause I ALWAYS have somethin' to say especially when it comes to ma man Patch... and Jace and Whit and Tamani and David and... well you get the point.

message 33: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments Don't know those other losers have my mind on my baby patch!

message 34: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments Who's Whit and Tamani and David...I do know Jace though. I don't like him very much.

message 35: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments lol even lo hasn't heard of then.

message 36: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments Yeah, who are they? =P

message 37: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments lol have no clue?

message 38: by Islam Ahmed (new)

Islam Ahmed (islamahmed0904) Whit from Witch and Wizard by James Patterson

Tamani and David from Wings by Aprillyne Pike (love that book)

message 39: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments oh not important patch is!

message 40: by Islam Ahmed (new)

Islam Ahmed (islamahmed0904) No they are all very important to me!

message 41: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments OHH THAT WHIT

Oh he's weird...

message 42: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments lol lo and this forums not about them and not many people know them

message 43: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments Lol right back to arguing over Patch! Go!

message 44: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments Lol Mine :)

message 45: by Islam Ahmed (new)

Islam Ahmed (islamahmed0904) *Cough* Mine *Cough*

message 46: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments better quit coughing patch or ill spit on you hes not ur so move on!

message 47: by Lo (new)

Lo (DarkAlleyCookies) | 176 comments WAIT! WHICH ONE OF YOU HAVE SEEN HIS SCAR...AND HIS...MEMORIES?!?

message 48: by Sallie (new)

Sallie Griffin (salliebelle) | 346 comments me

message 49: by Islam Ahmed (new)

Islam Ahmed (islamahmed0904) Me

message 50: by Islam Ahmed (new)

Islam Ahmed (islamahmed0904) I guess everybody else gave up on Patch its just you and me arguing about Patch Sallie

« previous 1 3 4 5