Memoir Authors discussion

Promotion Opportunities > List your memoir on my blog!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Monique (new)

Monique Colver | 19 comments I want to list memoirs on a page of my blog, so if you can send me info on your book (name of book, name of author, short description of what it's about, and where people can find it) I'll post it!

Then I can also add it to my Amazon list.

Thanks!

Monique

message 2: by Marla (new)

Marla (mocassa) | 22 comments Thanks, Monique. I'm sending you a message, along with a Smashwords coupon in case you want to download a copy to review yourself.

No Comfort Zone: Notes on Living with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

message 3: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey Rasley | 173 comments That's very gracious, Monique. I just sent you a message through Goodreads with notes on my books. Let me know if you need more info for your memoir list.

message 4: by Leila (new)

Leila Summers (leilasummers) | 770 comments Messaging you now, THANK YOU!

message 5: by Richard (new)

Richard Hi Monique,

Would love to be added to the list, but I don't know where to send the info

message 6: by Leila (new)

Leila Summers (leilasummers) | 770 comments Richard, just to to Monique's profile by clicking her name and then send her a message!

message 7: by Leila (new)

Leila Summers (leilasummers) | 770 comments Here's the link to Monique's profile - http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...

message 8: by Jude (new)

Jude (Jude10) | 3 comments Hi Monique, thank you for the invitation! Will send you a note with the info.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

It's Not My Mountain Anymore by Barbara Taylor Woodall is real and honest accounts of Appalachian living.

Written in an authentic voice by a veteran of the famous Foxfire Books, it's both funny and moving.

www.itsnotmymountainanymore.com
www.amazon.com/dp/B006359KSY

message 10: by Mirta (new)

Mirta Trupp Hi Monique! Thank you for the opportunity. I've just sent you a message with my info.

Mirta~

With Love, The Argentina Family: Memories of Tango and Kugel; Mate with Knishes

www.facebook.com/withlovetheargentina...

message 11: by Leila (new)

Leila Summers (leilasummers) | 770 comments Memoirists, we have had a kind offer from a blogger, Sandra and her daughter to offer your memoirs for giveaway on her blog! It's a great opportunity for promotion. Mail her directly if you are interested!

Hello I am not an Author but a blogger looking to help Authors.
Myself and my daughter have blogs JeanzBookReadNReview and Rai29BookReadNReview and are looking into the idea of doing a Memoirs Giveaway. We were wanting to ask your members if any of them would like to take part at all?
Obviously all books in the Giveaway will be promoted, Authors will also be offered Interviews and possibly reviews where time permits.

Please contact jeanz@btinternet.com or bookreadnreview@yahoo.co.uk or rai29@btinternet.com