Scare Crow (Crow's Row, #2) Scare Crow discussion

Sequel

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kayla Molina I think I'm with everyone when I say that this is the sequel I am most excited to ready. I can't wait for Ms. Hockley to finish so I can get Scare Crow in my hands!

message 2: by Josie (new) - added it

Josie I find myself thinking abut what Emmy is going to do in the sequel, who plays a role in her change and how Cam, Spider and Carly are going to react....I can't see her as having a baby by Cam but I would like to see if her character comes back with a vengeance for her brother Bill, Rocco and Cam!!! Thank Goodness the year is almost over

message 3: by Crystal (new) - added it

Crystal I want to read this book badly but I dont do so good waiting on sequels and such. If it is taking 2 years for the second book I can only imagine the wait for a possible third. Someone clue me in on a time frame for the other books please (before I buy)

Erica I really hope she comes back like kicking ass in leather and blowing things up!

Blair I am wondering when it will be out. I think she is still writing it and than editing but hopefully sooner than later..

message 6: by Jade (new) - added it

Jade Osuna Someone knows when it will be out? I´m really getting emotional about it, I mean, I can´t handle it.

Niki I almost hope Emmy gets together with Hawk or Griff (if he's become something else...), not sure how that would work but I think its time to spice it up. No one knows each others names, she could go by Ginger and have a law degree and making Pops and Hawk a lot of money and know one finds out until another deal is made and everyone sees each other.

She needs a bit of a backbone when it comes to Cam. Not just a backbone but something in her court that makes her seem sexy and powerful. I think something like the above would at least make her seem more in line with the life but she clearly never got over him by getting involved and plotting her revenge slowly and smartly with back-up.
A potential but WEAK love triangle (b/c its never a question if Cameron is alive) would help, especially if she is in a powerful position...I wouldn't want it to go on for long but I would hope she doesn't go running back and isn't pining away in her dump of a house but is in a position with the distributors and has a boyfriend. French-speaking Hawk would work. It sounds like Cameron and him didn't like each other much and Pops loved her.

Ha, I'm getting carried away but I really think that on her side would pretty exciting. Make him chase her!

What do you think??

message 8: by Jen (new) - added it

Jen Nikki,

I was thinking the exact same thing. By now we could have written the sequal b/c I love the ideas above. I want Emily to come back stronger and just like you said, someone of power not weakness!

Come on, when is this sequal coming out?

Niki wrote: "I almost hope Emmy gets together with Hawk or Griff (if he's become something else...), not sure how that would work but I think its time to spice it up. No one knows each others names, she could g..."

Niki wrote: "I almost hope Emmy gets together with Hawk or Griff (if he's become something else...), not sure how that would work but I think its time to spice it up. No one knows each others names, she could g..."

message 9: by Katherine (new) - added it

Katherine In her Facebook page she posted her blurb she said that the might change the words a little once the date is set but that this blurb will be what the book is about its on her Facebook page

message 10: by Jen (new) - added it

Jen Yeah Julie! We are getting closer to the release of the book! That is so exciting to hear. I read the blurb, very interesting. As much as we are all eager and some of us impatient (me - bad trait) I know that whatever you write is going to blow our minds b/c that is what your first book did. No one else has seemed to catch our attention. Even if I like all the ideas floatin around, I know that the way you will tie the story together is going to be one Awesome story!!! But, I am still eager, maybe a teaser????

Jessica really loved crows row, and now with another set back not sure I want to keep reading the series if its takes over 2 years for this book how long for the next book, kinda hope this book wraps it up cause if not and it takes another 2 years for book 3 this author is just killing her career.

message 12: by Crissy (new) - added it

Crissy Any update on a release date

message 13: by Deeksha (new)

Deeksha Still nothing ??

Renate its taking way too long..im getting annoyed..

message 15: by Crissy (new) - added it

Crissy Previously the author has indicated that it is written, the cover has been shoot etc etc. however nothing has been said lately and really it either is written or not