The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey, #4) The Iron Knight discussion

i didn't understand the end of the epilogue

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mia (last edited Sep 13, 2012 08:53AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mia i didn't get it at all. what was the skeleton thing? what was grim talking about? is grim dead? who is at peace?

I am really confused.

Natasha meghan is at peace because shes with ash

Claudia the Night Owl The skeleton was the dragon that had killed whats her face a long time ago he was saying how she's at peace now that she's dead for real and in heaven and all that.

Nicole D. Ariella is at peace now that she is really gone.All those years watching the people she loves suffer thinking she is died,trying to put everything in place to save NeverNever,watching the man she loves fall for another,ect..are great burdens to bare.

message 5: by Kate (last edited Sep 12, 2012 11:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate the skeleton was that of the wyvern that killed ariella and that ariella is finally at peace now that ash knows the truth and he's happy with meghan.

message 6: by Ruthie (last edited Sep 13, 2012 12:06AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ruthie if i remember correctly, there was a tree with the skeleton. the skeleton was that of the wyvern that killed ariella and (i read someone in good reads explain this) that ariella became the tree, because, that's what happens to fairies when they die; since they don't have souls - they become part of nature. The tree was in full bloom - so it's safe to say, Ariella is happy in the afterlife as a tree.

Natasha oh well i guess i got confused too

Caitlin Ariella gave the glamor part of her essence to Ash for his soul and the rest of her essence was the flowers on the wyvern skeleton.