Wolf <3 Love discussion

The Basics > Quotes

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

List some of your favorite quotes!

message 2: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) (last edited Sep 14, 2012 06:57AM) (new)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1 comments "Courage doesn't always roar,
courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'"

-Unknown

message 3: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 16, 2012 05:18AM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 31 comments "To die would be an awfully big adventure." ~ Peter Pan

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"If you love two people, pick the second. Because if you really loved the first, you wouldn't have fallen for the second." ~Johnny Depp

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 31 comments "Impossible doesn't exist. The word itself says 'I'm possible.'" ~ Audrey Hepburn

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ooo. thats a good one^^

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 31 comments "May the odds be ever in your favor." ~ Katniss Everdeen

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 31 comments Girls, if a guy pauses his video game just to text you back, marry him! ~ anonymous

(I don't think thats valid, but it cracks me up every time I remember it)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i love it XD

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hannah~förévêr ÿôùñg~ wrote: ""the things we said and did have left permanent scars"

-Adam Levine

"don't cry because it's over, smile cause cause it happened"

-Dr Suess

"the best feeling is when you looks at him but h..."

i like the last one:D makes me feel good just thinking about it^^

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

sad...it has t me, but he was just looking around and caught me looking...most embarressing thing ever DX

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah...thats mostly the case with me haha :D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i know XD i hate that lol

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

nice haha :D

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

you should check out the poll :D *scowls to self*

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

hmm. interesting...

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 32 comments Sorry, that was totally wrong. Iwas trying to remember it but I failed epicly. Here's the real one:

"Look at life as a taco; dive right in and go for it."
-Unknown

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 32 comments ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: ""May the odds be ever in your favor." ~ Katniss Everdeen"

Uh, isn't that from Effy?

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 32 comments "When you marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing, mate: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow."
-Captain Jack Sparrow

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 31 comments Daniel wrote: "ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: ""May the odds be ever in your favor." ~ Katniss Everdeen"

Uh, isn't that from Effy?"

Effie says it, but Katniss says it with Gale when they're eating berries, and they put on Capitol accents. It occurs in both Hunger Games, and Mockingjay. You're talkin to a HG fanatic here lol.

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 32 comments "Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid."
-Yet another quote from Jack (sorry, I just loves his bada**ness)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Daniel wrote: "ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: ""May the odds be ever in your favor." ~ Katniss Everdeen"

Uh, isn't that from Effy?"

not nessisarily. remember gale and katniss in the woods before hand?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Daniel wrote: ""When you marooned me on that god forsaken spit of land, you forgot one very important thing, mate: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow."
-Captain Jack Sparrow"

*sighs dreamily* i love Johnny Depp :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Daniel wrote: ""Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do someth..."

love it haha. you actually had me laughing XD

"My peanut." ~Jack Sparrow

message 25: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (last edited Oct 03, 2012 08:26AM) (new)

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 32 comments "Look up at the stars; they're shining and blazing.
Look at the birds; they take flight for the freedom.
Look at the ocean, and its waves; they're amazing.
Look at the lions' might; you should go meet 'em.
Look at the universe; great and endless.
Look down at the ground; it holds you up.
Look at the monkeys; full of happiness.
Look at the regal way the king holds his cup.
Now look at you. You, boy, I know this for it is true: the world cannot do these things better than you."
-TheUpperRoad

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 32 comments ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: ""To die would be an awfully big adventure." ~ Peter Pan"

I just love that.

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 32 comments AlexisLovesYou(and Park) wrote: "Daniel wrote: ""Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're goi..."

Oh yeah! I remember that!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah ^_^ when he's in Davy Jones locker? alone on the boat, imagining a bunch of himself haha XD

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 32 comments IT was SOOO hillarious!

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 32 comments i just love PotC

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah...:) (Johnny Depp 4ever XD)

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 32 comments you think he's hot, don't you?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

eh, not really. i just love his acting/movies XD

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 31 comments *shudders at the thought of Johnny Depp being considered hot*

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 31 comments Daniel wrote: "ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: ""To die would be an awfully big adventure." ~ Peter Pan"

I just love that."

Same! Haha Jeremy Sumpter (the guy who played Peter when he was younger) liked that line so much, and says it was the most important line that he's ever delivered, so he had it tattooed onto his side

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 32 comments "There is no try, only do."
-Yoda

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 31 comments One raindrop raises the sea ~ Dinotopia

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

hmm. thats one to think about...it can be taken in several different ways...

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 31 comments Very true. In Dinotopia, it means that even one person makes a significant difference. And that every choice has effects.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

mm, hm.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 31 comments If a guy is taking his girl for granted, he's needs a slap. In the face. With a baseball bat. ~ Louis Tomlinson

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 32 comments Interesting...

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

heehee, i kinda like it :)

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 32 comments girls

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

what?! heehee...X)

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 32 comments *hmph*

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 32 comments Like, 90% of my friends are girls...

« previous 1