Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Murder Takes Time (Friendship & Honor #1)
This topic is about Murder Takes Time
Adding New Books > Please add a print edition

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nairabell | 28 comments I just noticed there's no print edition for the book I'm currently reading. Can it please be added to the database?

Title: Murder Takes Time
Author(s) name(s): Giacomo Giammatteo
ISBN (or ASIN): 978-0-9850302-0-9
Publisher: Inferno Publishing Company
Publication date: 2012
Format: Paperback
Description: As e-book edition
Link to cover on a NON-BOOKSELLER site: http://giacomogiammatteo.com/wp-conte...
Pages: 421

message 2: by Mauro (new)

Mauro (mauromdc) | 37 comments Murder Takes Time

Done!

Let me know if you see any mistake. I searched for the correct version of pages, and the other edition in goodreads was the Kindle edition, am I right?

Nairabell | 28 comments Thanks Mauro :) The only mistake is the page count - mine is the actual number of pages in the print edition I own so I'm not sure how you came up with a different number. Maybe the ebook layout means more pages?

I don't know if the other edition is specifically kindle or not. I'm not an ebook person.

message 4: by Mauro (new)

Mauro (mauromdc) | 37 comments I saw it in the internet... the page count you have includes all blank pages at the end? Sometimes they are considered, sometimes not...It is not a big difference though, I'll change to your value :)

Nairabell | 28 comments Nope thats the last "real" book page. I get totally confused by page counts anyway. Thanks for all your help :)