David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Archive's > Needing a co-blogger.

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) | 69 comments Hello all,
I am a YA blogger who writes HONEST reviews, has Interviews as well as the occasional giveaways.
What my blog is lacking is book updates, memes, and other great stuff like that. My life is a bit hectic so I usually only have time to do the basics and I'd like to give my readers more.
I am looking for a blogger that will be able to help out with the things that I am lacking. Said blogger can post their own reviews, Interviews, and Giveaways up as well as long as our posting schedules do not conflict. Most importantly I need a blogger that will actually help, and that will be completely honest in EVERYTHING they post.
If you are interested I can explain in more detail when you email me at: funsiized08@gmail.com

-Martha
http://theshortone08.blogspot.com/

message 2: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
208 members! You're well on your way :) If anyone has been interested on being a book blogger but doesn't have time to create/manage their own blog, co-blogging is a great way to get into it and let your voice be heard! Oh and Martha is AWESOME so she'll be the perfect person to blog with :)

message 3: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) | 69 comments Think you David!
:D

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 87 comments If you are still looking for someone to help I would be willing to lend a helping hand, even if its not as a co-blogger. I have absolutely no experience other then reading a few blogs so might need a little guiding as to what to do.

I'm forever getting in trouble for getting too many books or reading when I should be doing other things so I might as well put it too good use in any way I can.

message 5: by Daisy Sloan (new)

Daisy Sloan Catherine wrote: "If you are still looking for someone to help I would be willing to lend a helping hand, even if its not as a co-blogger. I have absolutely no experience other then reading a few blogs so might need..."

Blogging is fun and being a co-blogger or contributor is a great way to get started. I contribute to two blogs because I don't have time to do my own. It's fun and I have voice that gets to be heard.

Go for it!

message 6: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) | 69 comments Catherine wrote: "If you are still looking for someone to help I would be willing to lend a helping hand, even if its not as a co-blogger. I have absolutely no experience other then reading a few blogs so might need..."

Can you send me you email.
Message is fine if you don't feel safe posting it in the comment.

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 87 comments My email address:
isabellanjaspersmum@gmail.com

message 8: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Yay!!! This is awesome, between the two of you I think it will be amazing :)

message 9: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) | 69 comments Catherine wrote: "My email address:
isabellanjaspersmum@gmail.com"

Brilliant. I'll email you in a bit.

message 10: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) | 69 comments David wrote: "Yay!!! This is awesome, between the two of you I think it will be amazing :)"

Yayy! I'm glad you think so! :D

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 87 comments David wrote: "Yay!!! This is awesome, between the two of you I think it will be amazing :)"

If you keep saying nice things, you are going to spoil me! :)

message 12: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Catherine wrote: "David wrote: "Yay!!! This is awesome, between the two of you I think it will be amazing :)"

If you keep saying nice things, you are going to spoil me! :)"

Everyone deserves to be spoiled sometimes!

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 87 comments

Do you have any plans for returning to Australia soon? I think you should meet my other half and remind him of that. Adele is so lucky to have you! :)

message 14: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

LOL aww thank you :) I'm the lucky one though!

Our world trip still has 18 months on it hehe

message 15: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) | 69 comments David wrote: "LOL aww thank you :) I'm the lucky one though!

Our world trip still has 18 months on it hehe"

Lucky! :D Where are you guys now?

message 16: by Bobbi (new)

Bobbi (spongebobbi) Sounds really fun! I emailed you! :]

message 17: by Martha (new)

Martha  (iread1105) | 69 comments Bobbi wrote: "Sounds really fun! I emailed you! :]"

Great! I'll get back to you! :D

message 18: by Nitza (new)

Nitza | 6 comments Hi Martha:

New to the group and saw this post and decided to chime in. First off, Martha, I totally feel you. I have the same problem with my blog, I read all the time and I try to be as honest as possible in my post, but sometimes I read more books than I have time to actually sit down and review. And you're asking for something that I never even considered, so bravo.

After saying all of that, it's obvious that the term "co-blogger" may not be the best title for me, but I would love to contribute if you're interested. You can look at my blog and see if my "honesty" is along the lines of what you want. As you can see, I've been on hiatus for a while, lol.
http://reneesdepository.blogspot.com/

Good luck and keep reading and reviewing. :)