Mercy Watson to the Rescue Mercy Watson to the Rescue discussion

This book seems to have a lot of "spam" reviews!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amber Upon reading this book to my daughter and coming back to Goodreads to rate it, I noticed that so many of the reviews for this book are 5 stars and with the same "review" word for word like it has been cut and pasted. It also seems that all these copy-cat reviews are posted around the same date. It's likely that the author or someone close to the author has created multiple accounts to do this, but can anything be done about it?

Claire well it always has a chase witch i love in her books
how could you not read it all the way

message 3: by E (new) - rated it 5 stars

E Well, I don't really care, but I love the book!

Claire it always makes you want to keep on reading it is so good

Amber Hi girls, I'm glad you love the book, my daughter did too :-) She is 6 years old. Any suggestions for other books she might like?

message 6: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia These books are funny, it's true

Claire amber she might like a mystery book like cam janson her books atre so good

Amber Claire wrote: "amber she might like a mystery book like cam janson her books atre so good"

That's a great suggestion Claire. I looked up the Cam Jansen books, they sound interesting and I'll definitely buy some for my daughter. Thanks!

Claire you are welcome i love to read them and i could r4ead one in a hour if i could or mybe even 30 min

Amber My daughter reads quite well for her age, I'm not sure whether to start with the Young Cam Jansen series or just get her straight into the older ones. Mind if I ask how old you were when you read them?

Claire well how old is you daughter if she likes action it is also a great book for her

Amber Thanks :-) I had a look on Amazon, the Young Cam books might be too easy but the older ones might still be a bit hard. They're cheap though, so I'll just get one of each!

Amber She's 6 but is starting to read easy chapter books

Claire oh yhat is great does she like action

Claire i ment that is great does she like action

Amber She likes the Rainbow Fairies books at the moment but I'm trying to interest her in something different!

Claire me too

Amber I must go to bed now as it is after midnight here. Nice talking with you Claire!

Rosella Mulone Amber wrote: "My daughter reads quite well for her age, I'm not sure whether to start with the Young Cam Jansen series or just get her straight into the older ones. Mind if I ask how old you were when you read t..."

Hi Amber, My children enjoyed the Ivy and Bean series. That could be an option for you as well.