Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Fabled Enigma (Stealth #1)
This topic is about Fabled Enigma
Past R2R books CLOSE for request > FABLED ENIGMA (Stealth series part one)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by G (new) - rated it 5 stars

G (gailbriggs) | 7 comments Hi

I'm offering ten copies of my supernatural thriller, Fabled Enigma, to the group for read-to-review.

Fabled Enigma is available in PDF format.

Info:

A thrilling tale of the journey, struggles and terrors which occur when a non-human entity enters someone's life. Gareth is a non-believer besieged by an entity that is determined, with Gareth's help, to escape from it's realm of hell. Gareth views the psychic, Elena, as his enemy when all she is trying to do is help him. Elena knows the entity stalks Gareth and is determined it will not succeed in it's vile plans. The entity dismisses Elena as unworthy of it's attention. Who will triumph?

The story is told from the three separate viewpoints.

A couple of reviews:

I really enjoyed this book. The pace and scene setting were very good. It reminded me a little of Robert Rankin's work, but without his daft humour. I found the book very easy to read and difficult to put down. In fact it was infinately more readible than anything I've read by Terry Pratchett. One thing I did wonder was how much of the story was based on fact and how much on Fiction? At times it did seem quite plausable, which is a scarey thought in itself!

Overall, I thought it was a very good first outing by this obviously talented and promising author. I look forward to her next book with bated breath, but make sure you keep your crytals charged up in readiness.

To sum up - This book is a must read. Buy it, you won't regret it!

AND:

This indie e-book is really good. It is Briggs' debut novel and what a good start to her writing career. It has everything you want in a supernatural story. There is magic and psychic powers, an unbeliever who has no choice but to be converted through the events he has to live through, a quest to be completed which includes demons, battles, death, suspense and gore.

It is an easy-read which probably won't scare the pants off you but which you will enjoy.

The ending is particularly good as the book is complete in itself but leaves you with a nice opening into a sequel. You can quite easily imagine that the next book will contain a much higher level of thrill/scare factor.

How is our safe world going to change?

How are the characters going to develop their relationships with one another?

How can the protagonists keep our world safe?

I recommend this book for anyone from YA upwards and I hope that Gail writes the next book soon.

If you'd like to read and review Fabled Enigma, I'd love to hear from you. Please send me a message with your email address and i will email you the PDF file.

I'd like to see your reviews here on Goodreads and other places if you can - Amazon UK and/or US. Link for the UK amazon is below

www.amazon.co.uk/Fabled-Enigma-Stealt...

Please note that Amazon.com has enacted a new requirement requesting that individuals who receive a book-for-review should indicate such in their review to avoid having their review deleted by Amazon staff. Example: "I received this book in exchange for an honest review."

I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your interest.

Gail

Samantha (samjay73) | 50 comments I would love to review your book. I have sent a message

Kelly (ronnkelly3) | 10 comments I have sent you a message..

Breath of Life (breathoflifebookreviews) | 16 comments I would be very interested in reading and reviewing. sending a message.

message 5: by G (new) - rated it 5 stars

G (gailbriggs) | 7 comments Thank you all. I have sent emails to each of you. Thank you for your interest in my novel.

message 6: by Karen (new)

Karen Hi. I would love to read and review your work. My email is kazz463@inbox.com

message 7: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn | 1 comments i belive in paranormal i have seen in my home. but they dont borther me i leave them alone.i sometime think its my mom are my dad or sister. we live with the paranormal.anybook of it is good to me

Samantha (samjay73) | 50 comments Thank you. Reviews left on here and amazon

message 9: by G (new) - rated it 5 stars

G (gailbriggs) | 7 comments Thank you Samantha for your review. Much appreciated.