Diverge into Divergent discussion

Insurgent (Divergent, #2)
This topic is about Insurgent
Book Discussions > What did you think of Insurgent?

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Graham Haehnle  | 42 comments Mod
horificaly incredable

message 2: by Sierra~Kelley, The Ultimate Divergenator! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sierra~Kelley | 99 comments Mod
Hmm.Well,this was a dissapointment for me.Not AT ALL what I expected it to be.It was a real letdown.Sure my expectations were great for this book but that was ONLY because Divergent was waaaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooo goooood.Loved it too much.And this-this was a betrayal on it's part:/
The book was good.But not even close to Divergent.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 50 comments Mod
I reaalllly liked it. Not quite as much as Divergent, but it was still awesome.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought this book was kinda dull, I will still definitely finish the book series but I thought it was kind of a letdown

message 5: by Sierra~Kelley, The Ultimate Divergenator! (new) - rated it 4 stars

I know!It was dull but ending quite dimmed the dullness..if that makes any sense:P

Rashika (is tired) (rashikathebookowl) No.Words.
Divergent and Insurgent both had their own ups and down, but i definitely think insurgent lived up to Divergent if it wasnt as good.

Graham Haehnle  | 42 comments Mod
i feal that the other has somthing major planed for the third and final book that will make Insergent more dramtick and understandable to those readers who do not see its importance or do not understand what things ment.

message 8: by Sierra~Kelley, The Ultimate Divergenator! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yeah to me,I felt that a lot of things were quite unnecessary in the books.The pace was a little too fast so I couldn't keep up with it.

message 10: by Sierra~Kelley, The Ultimate Divergenator! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yay!Happy to see I wasn't the only clueless one:P

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Graham wrote: "i feal that the other has somthing major planed for the third and final book that will make Insergent more dramtick and understandable to those readers who do not see its importance or do not under..."

I agree with that, and IT BETTER BE GOOD!

Rashika (is tired) (rashikathebookowl) Graham wrote: "i feal that the other has somthing major planed for the third and final book that will make Insergent more dramtick and understandable to those readers who do not see its importance or do not under..."

Yeah i think so too seeing how it ended, but i am scared it might have a "death cure" like ending :/

Sara  | 7 comments I thought that the ending was sort of disappointing. It's basically this: oh no! Everything is falling apart! Then, oh, now everything is better, but uh oh! Here is the important information that changes EVERYTHING!

Morgan I feel that it wasn't as great as Divergent but it was amazing as far as the 2nd book in a trilogy goes I'm just wondering how the heck that big twist is going to add up in the last book

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 04, 2012 08:23AM) (new)

i, for one really loved divergent and insurgent, neither were disappointing for me, at all. and i can not wait until book three, which remains untitled comes out next fall!!!!

Maven's Queen  (RiseRedAsTheDawn) Epically adventurous with loads of sheer but kicking awesomeness!