Janet Tronstad - Dry Creek & Other Stories discussion

Get Free Review Copy of Newest Dry Creek book -- 10 MORE TO GIVEAWAY as of 10/21

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by JanetTronstad (new)

JanetTronstad Author Tronstad | 1207 comments Mod
I'm going to start taking names & addresses for those who would like to receive a free review copy of 'Second Chance in Dry Creek,' my upcoming title. I'm happy to send anyone a copy who agrees to review the book for two on-line sites (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, Harlequin.com, your own website, etc.). 'Second Chance' is the story of Gracie Stone, the mother in the three Return to Dry Creek books so far. Just send me a private message on Goodreads with your full name and address. It will be the end of September before I am able to mail the books.Second Chance in Dry Creek

message 2: by Melody (new)

Melody | 304 comments sent Janet... ;)

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela Holland (bookaunt) My message is sent.

message 4: by Bhorn36 (new)

Bhorn36 | 2 comments Janet:

I would love to receive a copy for review. I have reviewed a couple of your other books and will certainly post my review on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Borders and Goodreads.

Will send you a private message.

Barbara Horn

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryannie) | 287 comments private message sent too!

Janet Marie Dowell | 77 comments I sent you a private message!

message 7: by Nina (new)

Nina | 126 comments I sent you a note,

message 8: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 148 comments I love this series! I sent you a private message. Thank you so much!

message 9: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 614 comments Janet I was able to get the book via netgalley and have done this still have to read it but will get to it next. (I am reading a little now so hopefully by next week I will be ready to start it).

message 10: by JanetTronstad (new)

Great, Ausjenny -- I know it is available on Netgalley and that's great for folks with ereaders.

message 11: by Lorie (new)

Lorie | 3 comments I got this from Netgalley too and can't wait to read it!

message 12: by Paula (new)

Paula Thank you so much Janet! I sent you my message. :)

message 13: by Tifferz (new)

Tifferz | 4 comments I think I am on your List Janet! I can't wait to read it!

message 14: by JanetTronstad (new)

Tiffany -- just so you know, I do not keep a list. I need to have a yes each time (otherwise I would be sending out too many books and no room for new readers).. So just send me a private message on Goodreads telling me you want one (I keep my responses there and it makes it easy to keep track that way). Glad you want one!

Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!) | 6 comments Message sent, thanks Janet for the opportunity!

message 16: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (welachild) | 24 comments I'd love a chance to review the book. Will send pm!!

message 17: by Donna (new)

Donna (donna_mccoy) | 12 comments I would very much like your new book. will send my name and address as per your request.
Thank you.

message 18: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (kathae) | 26 comments I sent you a message, Janet. I'm so excited for the opportunity to review your latest book!

message 19: by Jeani (new)

Jeani | 38 comments Thank you again Janet for this opportunity!!! :)

message 20: by Marianne (new)

Marianne (mitzi_wanham) | 100 comments Thanks, Janet for the chance. Private message on its way to you.

message 21: by Melissa (last edited Sep 18, 2012 03:24PM) (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 136 comments I would love to read your new book. I enjoyed the first 3 books in this series.
Thanks so much! I will send you a private message. =)

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahrichmond98) | 25 comments Hi Janet!

message 23: by JanetTronstad (new)

Hey, Sarah, I got your message and I'm planning to prepare my envelopes tomorrow (Sunday) so you're just in time to get added!!

message 24: by JanetTronstad (new)

I am behind, but do not despair -- I sent out the free review copies today!! They should arrive in a few days.

Janet Marie Dowell | 77 comments I got my book today! Thank you, Janet!

message 26: by JanetTronstad (new)

Wow, that was fast, Janet!

Janet Marie Dowell | 77 comments Yes it was fast! Thanks Again!

message 28: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryannie) | 287 comments What is the latest book, Janet? I hope I got my name in on it! Also add me for any other if it is time. I just rec'd 2 older ones to read used, "A Match Made in Dry Creek" and "A Dry Creek Courtship". My address will be on your message.

PS I sent in my first chapter, query and synopsis for LI Fasttrack...I don't expect too much, but it will help me see some of the things that I need to learn better...I bet my POV will have red marks!!

Kimberlyisreading | 71 comments Janet- I won this book at the eHarlequin Love Inspired Harvest Festival and I'm about 1/2 way through and really enjoying it! I am so glad Gracie got her own book! have a wonderful day!!

Mary- good luck with LI Fasttrack!!
~K

message 30: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 148 comments Janet, I received my copy today also. Thank you so much!! I will read and review it as soon as possible.

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahrichmond98) | 25 comments I have not yet received my copy.

message 32: by Connie (new)

Connie | 21 comments I recieved my book yesterday. Can't wait to read it!

message 33: by JanetTronstad (new)

Sarah -- your book is in the mail.

Thanks Connie and Barbara for letting me know your books arrived. it's fun for me to send books out and hear that they are received.

message 34: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 252 comments Hi Janet, got my book today and had just finished a story so I get to start on this one now, thanks so much for sending-will review and put on couple sites.

message 35: by Nina (new)

Nina | 126 comments Yes, Janet, this is the list I couldn't find, thank you for helping me, am reading the new book "Second Chance in Dry Creek" now.

Nina

message 36: by JanetTronstad (last edited Oct 20, 2012 05:57PM) (new)

Glad to have you here, Nina!

Paula -- thanks for letting me know you received your copy, too.

message 37: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahrichmond98) | 25 comments I just received my book today!!

message 38: by JanetTronstad (new)

Good to know, Sarah.

message 39: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (welachild) | 24 comments Just checked the mail and found your book! I love the cover. It's my favorite cover so far. It's perfect and must feel good to have USA TODAY best selling author above your name :)
Thanks Janet

message 40: by JanetTronstad (new)

Oh, it does feel good, Melissa! ::))

message 41: by JanetTronstad (new)

Just made a note that I have 10 more copies to give away of Second Chance in Dry Creek!!

message 42: by Nina (new)

Nina | 126 comments Janet, could I have one for the local library?
Nina

message 43: by Deborah (new)

Deborah (eotrg) | 2 comments JanetTronstad wrote: "Just made a note that I have 10 more copies to give away of Second Chance in Dry Creek!!"

I'd love one!

message 44: by Janelle (new)

Janelle | 4 comments Message sent! Thank you for the opportunity.

message 45: by Betti (new)

Betti I would love to review your latest book. Thanks so much for the opportunity!

message 46: by JanetTronstad (new)

I still have a few books left. I have one for Deborah, Janelle, and Betti also.

Nina -- I'm sending the review copies to individuals who will agree to do online reviews (I'm asking for two). I will be happy to send you an older Dry Creek book for your library though -- perhaps one of my books that has two books in one.

message 47: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Eberly (kathyeberly) | 218 comments Hi Janet, I received my copy over the weekend! Thank you! I'll get it read and the review posted asap!

message 48: by Angela (new)

Angela Holland (bookaunt) Janet - I forgot to post I got my copy last week. Thank you

message 49: by Nina (new)

Nina | 126 comments ok, thank you so much Janet, am sure the library will love them. I would give them my copies, BUT because they are so good, I'm keeping them!!
Nina

message 50: by Susan F (new)

Susan F | 71 comments Dry Creek arrived in Maine today. ;) I'll be reading and reviewing soon. Thanks Janet.

« previous 1

Janet Tronstad - Dry Creek & Other Stories

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Second Chance in Dry Creek (other topics)