Ask Mrs. B. discussion

Post a Question!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela Holtz (lilacwolf) Paganism question: I come from a Christian background, and I have my ideas on where I want to go with my spirituality. What I'd like to find are prayers or even chants, something to help me focus. I'm too adhd for meditation. lol

message 2: by Nikki (new)

Nikki (riotnikki) | 1 comments Excited about your book - what does it focus on? What do you think you will be bringing that is unique to the over-populated (and rather dull) canon of writings on paganism and witchcraft?

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela Holtz (lilacwolf) Something new; I've always been drawn to the Greek gods and goddesses. But the Christian format of worship is familiar ... if that makes sense.

message 4: by Eric (new)

Eric | 1 comments Is there any way to get a signed copy outside of ordering the book and then mailing it to you, which I would do by the way, I'm just OCD enough.

message 5: by Angela (new)

Angela Holtz (lilacwolf) OH yes; I'm hoping for a review copy...but I'd love to get it signed too.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 1 comments I'm wondering about the process for being ordained? Whatever you're willing to share would be great.

Also wondering about getting a signed copy. :-)
Thanks!

message 7: by Kyrja (new)

Kyrja Kyrja | 1 comments Although I am quite certain the entire book will be filled with useful, thoughtful and possibly even entertainining ideas and information, will you tell us your own personal favorite part of the book?

message 8: by LaTrice (new)

LaTrice (thebookwitch) | 2 comments From time to time, you've mentioned a handwashing ritual, will this be in the book?

P.S. -- I'm "FanGirl" excited about the book. I can't wait to get it in my witchy little hands.