percy jackson World discussion

9/11 The event that changed U.S. history

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael, The Dirictor (new)

Michael (Percy1312) | 130 comments Mod
This is where you can talk about 9/11 and the events in your area that are rembering it.

message 2: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 135 comments I live in India. So we had a small prayer in school for the victims of 9/11.

message 3: by Michael, The Dirictor (new)

That's good. At my school in Massachusetts, where the flights came out of (weird fact), we have a cermony at 8:46, which is when the first plane hit the North tower.

message 4: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 135 comments Wow. That is cool. I had a dream today that I will be going to the US and praying for those souls.

message 5: by Michael, The Dirictor (new)

I wish I could go to NYC to pray for all.

message 6: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 135 comments Yeah...I cant even go for 26/11 :(

message 7: by Michael, The Dirictor (new)

I know how you feel....

message 8: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 135 comments I mean it happened in my country and thousands of my brothers and sisters died there and I cant even go pray for them so that their soul rests in piece!

message 9: by Micaela, The Best of All (new)

Micaela | 316 comments Mod
In my area we realy don't do anything. I get the day off of school but its because the teachers are having meetings.

message 10: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 135 comments Nadira-Master of the flute☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○ wrote: "I am there right now watching everyone cry. It's depressing. Don't say that you want to be here. It's awful."

People really want to be there to show their respect

message 11: by Michael, The Dirictor (new)

8 minutes ago in 2001, the World Trade Center 7 went down. So depressing!

message 12: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 135 comments Its a really sad event for the whole world

message 13: by Micaela, The Best of All (new)

Micaela | 316 comments Mod
It's so weird in Chicago we don't care that much. All that happens is you will probably learn what happend on that day in school and thats it.

message 14: by Josh (new)

Josh (joshisawesome) | 8 comments I was born 4 days before the attack and *sighs* tad I am eleven years old

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) we never do anything:'(

message 16: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 135 comments :o That's a surprise. In Bangalore, we gathered in Freedom Park to pay homage to all the victims.

message 17: by Michael, The Dirictor (new)

So do I....

message 18: by *Michael* (new)

*Michael* | 30 comments Mod
That's sooooooooooooo weird...