Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) Clockwork Princess discussion

Who thinks it is annoying that the release date is all the way in next year

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Adete I really like the infernal devices but it is so frustrating that the next book is coming out next year. I really need to know if Tessa ends up Will or Jem.

message 2: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra It is beyond annoying - its heartbreakingly infuriating. I really hope she ends up with Will.

Gabby Yeah, it's annoying. But Cassandra has a life, too. and she's concentrating on the Mortal Instruments movie. I think it's a reasonable amount of time to wait.

message 4: by bailey (new) - added it

bailey It's totally annoying that they put the release date so far away! I don't want to have to wait THAT long. :P I need to know if Tessa end up with Will. I really hope she does. I think Jen is going to die in the next book, so hopefully *fingers crossed* Tessa ends up with Will.

message 5: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah I aggrivates me to no end!!!!!!!!! I don't want to wait to see if Tessa and Will end up together. Let it happen!!

Greta Every time I read a "spoiler" clip it just makes it worse. I'm a sucker for a happy ending and it's driving me crazy because I think the best I'm going to get with this series is a bittersweet one.
6months -year is usually my maximum wait time

message 7: by Nicole D. (last edited Sep 18, 2012 11:09PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicole D. It's torture.But City of Heavenly Fire is not till 2014.So I am happy we only have to wait around 6 months I think for Clockwork Princess.But still it's torture and all the teaser clips are making it even more painful.

Gabby Well, the world better not end in 2012. I need to know if she ends up with Jem or not :P