Son of the Shadows (Sevenwaters, #2) Son of the Shadows question

son of the shadows- who is the son of the shadows?
Clare Clare Sep 11, 2012 01:07AM
When reading this book, the main thing I wondered about was who actually was the son of the shadows? Bran or Johnny?
The reason I wonder about this, is because in daughter of the forest AND child of the prophecy, the central figure of the book IS who the book is named after. Sorcha is the daughter of the forest and Fainne is the child of the prophecy.
Son of the the shadows is from Liadan, but she is not a male, so cannot be the son the title is talking about.
So is the title talking about Johnny, who is liadans son? Or is the title talking about bran because of the horrible past he has had?
Discuss please :)

Or, is it about the son of Sorcha's stepmother? He shows up as a druid and then goes off with Liandan's sister.

Oh dear, I have also clicked on some down arrows! I thought they would go to more messages. Sorry!

Clare go us helen! hopelessly figuring out how to use this website (at least i am hopeless)
Sep 20, 2012 01:14AM · flag

Carly (last edited Sep 13, 2012 11:32PM ) Sep 13, 2012 11:20PM   0 votes
Go to Juliet Marillier's webpage. In her FAQ a bunch of Sevenwaters questions are answered, including this one.

Clare and sorry i didnt mean to down vote your comment, i just saw some arrows and clicked one without knowing what it was!
Sep 15, 2012 08:44AM · flag