Warrior Cats Forever! discussion

Thunderclan Cats > Firestar

Comments (showing 1-35 of 35) (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

Crowleaf | 2872 comments Mod
Discuss this cat here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Firestar, the original cool warrior. :D

message 3: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

Yep!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Firestar's fur color. :)

message 5: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

Yeah.. Awesome!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

My mom used to have a cat that looked like Firestar. :)

message 7: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

Really? Cool!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, his name was Tiger. :)

message 9: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

Awesome!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr. :)

message 11: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

:D

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 11, 2012 07:30PM) (new)

Firestar is awesome!

[image error]
Go on Youtube and type this out: Firestar and Sandstorm love story.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited May 19, 2014 06:58AM) (new)

Firestar is so patient how did he ever put up with Yellowfang? i mean she is so ugh whats the word....?

message 14: by Crystal (last edited May 20, 2014 08:53AM) (new)

Crystal Harrison | 9 comments Yellowfang is a hero in my opinion. She went back and tried to save Halftail when the fire raged through Thunderclan's camp and while her and Fireheart could not save Patchpelt, they tried. Don't forget that she is the one that told Fireheart that he is the fire that will save Thunderclan. She was a good mentor to Cinderpelt, guiding her through the realization that she would never be a warrior but teaching her well in the ways of being a medicine cat. Firestar is the embodiment of all things that are good and that is why he will always be the best warrior and leader of all times. I really like that his father was Jake, Tallstar's best friend from when he was Talltail and had left the clan for awhile. No wonder Firestar and Tallstar always got along. I wonder if Tallstar ever told Firestar that he knew his father :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think Tallstar ever did tell Firestar anything and I don't think Tallstar even knows that Jake is Firestars Father so I don't think that Tallstar would dare tell Firestar that he knows his father anyways it would spark something that should have never been sparked but anyways Bluestar or Spottedleaf told him not Yellowfang she told him about Brokenstar and how the leader of shadowcaln is her son but i don't know maybe im wrong.

message 16: by Bronystar (last edited May 27, 2014 12:27PM) (new)

Bronystar | 9 comments Jamie wrote: "I don't think Tallstar ever did tell Firestar anything and I don't think Tallstar even knows that Jake is Firestars Father so I don't think that Tallstar would dare tell Firestar that he knows his ..."

Tallstar does know that Jake is Firestar's father, just look at the manga short in the back of the Warriors Super Edition book Tallstar's revenge, it's from Tallstar's POV, and, at the end of the manga short, he(Tallstar) is welcomed to STARCLAN by JAKE!!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

jake dies i really need to read tallstars revenge

message 18: by Crystal (last edited May 28, 2014 08:43AM) (new)

Crystal Harrison | 9 comments Bronystar wrote

Tallstar does know that Jake is Firestar's father, just look at the manga short in the back of the Warriors Super Edition book Tallstar's revenge, it's from Tallstar's POV, and, at the end of the manga short, he(Tallstar) is welcomed to STARCLAN by JAKE!!!

I didn't read that about when Tallstar died and went to Starclan but by then he and Jake were old cats. I think it fitting that while Jake was a kittypet that he was there to greet Tallstar as they were best friends. Also, because Jake is Firestar's father I guess he was welcomed into Starclan as well. I think that is awesome! Maybe when Firestar went to Starclan he will be greeted by him and Tallstar as well. Maybe we will see that in BRAMBLESTAR'S STORM if they do a section on Firestar enetering Starclan :)

message 19: by Bronystar (new)

Bronystar | 9 comments Crystal wrote: "Bronystar wrote

Tallstar does know that Jake is Firestar's father, just look at the manga short in the back of the Warriors Super Edition book Tallstar's revenge, it's from Tallstar's POV, and, at..."

maybe

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

i really need to read more of the books but i cant sooooo.....

what am I going to do?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

When does Firestar find out that Jake is his father and who is his mother??

message 22: by Birdsong231 [ Hawkfrost♥♥♥ | Shani | Tayah ] (last edited Jul 28, 2014 08:44PM) (new)

Birdsong231 [ Hawkfrost♥♥♥ | Shani | Tayah ] (Birdsong231) | 114 comments I don't think he ever will. He doesn't really seem to care...
(view spoiler)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, ok then...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jezzie? Tallstar finds out when he gets his 9 lives or I think it was when he died. Idk but yeah.

Birdsong231 [ Hawkfrost♥♥♥ | Shani | Tayah ] (Birdsong231) | 114 comments Yeah, it was when he got his 9 lives. I think Tallstar's father told him that he'd see a cat who looked like Jake, who was obviously Firestar.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah now I remember thanks jezzie.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool:)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh and does any one go to waukesha north as a freshman?

message 32: by Emma (new)

Emma (Swim_4_Eternity) | 28 comments Crowleaf wrote: ":D"
Firestar is the most bravest cat!!!

message 33: by Bronystar (new)

Bronystar | 9 comments Crystal wrote: "Bronystar wrote

Tallstar does know that Jake is Firestar's father, just look at the manga short in the back of the Warriors Super Edition book Tallstar's revenge, it's from Tallstar's POV, and, at..."

Actually, if you read it, you will see that Jake says that he is not in starclan, he just was there to welcome him.

message 34: by Nevaeh (new)

Nevaeh | 22 comments I like Firestar.His death was sad.

message 35: by Mahlia (new)

Mahlia Nevaeh wrote: "I like Firestar.His death was sad."

Agreed