Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Nandana's Mark (Queen of the Realm of Faerie, #1)
This topic is about Nandana's Mark
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {55} Nandana's Mark- OPEN

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michele (last edited Oct 09, 2012 08:58AM) (new)

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review. http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9....

Reminder- You can only have two R2R books at a time.

Title: Nandana's Mark
Author: Heidi Garrett
Genre: Young Adult/New Adult Fantasy

Synopsis -

Nandana's Mark, Book 1 of the Queen of the Realm of Faerie series is:

A spin off of the popular 15th century Melusine faerie tale
Dark and whimsical with humor and drama

Melia is an eighteen-year-old half-faerie. She really wants to fly, but she doesn’t have wings. She lives in Illialei, a country in the Realm of Faerie, where all the full-blooded faeries do have wings.

Being a half-faerie brings her other challenges as well. Her mortal father is a druid who wants to incarnate Umbra—the one entity everyone in Illialei and the rest of the Enchanted World fears.

Umbra is tricky because he is incorporeal, and making any connection with his consciousness opens a door to his dark influence. Melia shares a telepathic relationship with her father, and his efforts to incarnate Umbra are effecting her in disturbing ways.

Nandana’s Mark is about Melia’s first encounters with Umbra, and what happens when she challenges her father.

She also gets her wings—in an unexpected way—and discovers the truth of who she is.

The book is available at: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, and Kobo.

The first 20 people to sign up below leaving their email address and required format will receive a free gift copy of this e-book in mobi, pdf or epub format for review.

Reviewers
1 Rya 4*
2 Leanne
3 Augustine3*
4 Erika 10/3 5*
5 Danielle 10/3 3*
6 CM 10/3
7 Angie 10/9

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads, Amazon and post a link to this thread in the comments section.

Michele (Chelemybelle)
R2R Program Mod
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

Rya/Jenny (ryasama) | 31 comments I'd like to read this!
ryanna_silverthorn@yahoo.com
Mobi format, please.

message 3: by Leanne (new)

Leanne Jacobson | 13 comments I would like to read this one first michele if i could before the other one jacobsonlr@yahoo.com epub

Sophia-Maria (augustineofelsinore) | 10 comments i'd love to read it....!
sofakisses@hotmail.com
pdf:)

message 5: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Augustine Sophia wrote: "i'd love to read it....!
sofakisses@hotmail.com
pdf:)"

Leanne wrote: "I would like to read this one first michele if i could before the other one jacobsonlr@yahoo.com epub"

Rya wrote: "I'd like to read this!
ryanna_silverthorn@yahoo.com
Mobi format, please."

On its way :)

Danielle (Dannie) (daniellers2012) | 251 comments I'd like to read this one!

danielleceltic1@gmail.com

I would need .epub format for Nook. Thank you!

Erika I'd like to read this book. akire25@verizon.net pdf - thank you!

message 8: by Michele (last edited Sep 17, 2012 06:03AM) (new)

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Erika wrote: "I'd like to read this book. akire25@verizon.net pdf - thank you!"

Danielle wrote: "I'd like to read this one!

danielleceltic1@gmail.com

I would need .epub format for Nook. Thank you!"

I will send to you shortly!

message 9: by Christina M (new)

Christina M Condy (condygurl) | 81 comments Mobi format for me as usual... :) I'll even post my email this time...

paulnchris09@gmail.com

:)

message 10: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Christina M wrote: "Mobi format for me as usual... :) I'll even post my email this time...

paulnchris09@gmail.com

:)"

On its way :) Phew glad you put that email I might not have known it was you ;)

Sophia-Maria (augustineofelsinore) | 10 comments I've finished it:) You can view my review here http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 12: by A. Cook (new)

A. Cook (angiecook) I have a go. anjeacook@outlook.com

message 13: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Angie wrote: "I have a go. anjeacook@outlook.com"

What format do you need Angie?

message 14: by A. Cook (new)

A. Cook (angiecook) Michele (chelemybelle) wrote: "Angie wrote: "I have a go. anjeacook@outlook.com"

What format do you need Angie?"

Sorry for delayed response. PDF please.

message 15: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Angie wrote: "Michele (chelemybelle) wrote: "Angie wrote: "I have a go. anjeacook@outlook.com"

What format do you need Angie?"
Sorry for delayed response. PDF please."

No problem, sending now!

Erika Here is my goodreads review:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 20: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Garrett (heidi_g) Hi! I just want to thank everyone who has read and reviewed Nandana's Mark! AND...invite you to the Cover Reveal for Book 2 in the Queen of the Realm of Faerie series at ... http://heidigwrites.blogspot.com

message 21: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn | 4 comments Hi id love to read your book (:
caroface21@gmail.com

message 22: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Garrett (heidi_g) Carolyn, thank you for your interest. We are releasing the 2nd edition with a new cover at the end of this week, I would love to send you the new version on Friday. What format would you like? For Kindle, Nook, iPad, Kobo...or pdf?

message 23: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (chelemybelles) | 727 comments Heidi wrote: "Carolyn, thank you for your interest. We are releasing the 2nd edition with a new cover at the end of this week, I would love to send you the new version on Friday. What format would you like? For ..."

Carolyn wrote: "Hi id love to read your book (:
caroface21@gmail.com"

Sent email to Carolyn to get format type..I can't remember what she needs. Love the new cover!

message 24: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Garrett (heidi_g) Michelle, thank you:) we did send Carolyn the book this weekend.

Glad to hear you like the new cover. Everyone seems to like it better:)

message 25: by Heidi (last edited Dec 04, 2012 09:46AM) (new)

Heidi Garrett (heidi_g) In anticipation of the release of The Flower of Isbelline, Book 2 of The Queen of the Realm of Faerie series, Nandana's Mark is now free on Kindle!

Thank you to everyone who has picked up a copy, it is #4 on the FREE Kindle ebooks epic fantasy chart!

http://www.amazon.com/Nandanas-Queen-...

Cyndi Goodgame Would sign up, but I have it. Loved it.

message 27: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Garrett (heidi_g) Cyndi,

Thank you!

Paula (shivapastures) | 232 comments Awesome Heidi! That is such a wonderful thing to offer. Can't wait to read and I will definitely post my reviews wherever I can!

message 29: by Heidi (new)

Heidi Garrett (heidi_g) Paula, thank you and thank you. I will definitely appreciate any reviews that you post and wherever you post them;)

And if you do enjoy the book...
The Flower of Isbelline (Queen of the Realm of Faerie #2) by Heidi Garrett
Book 2 will be out next Tuesday