The Best Success/Self-Improvement Books Ever discussion

Introduction

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carmen (new)

Carmen (dimpszz) | 1 comments Hi, I'm Carmen. I'm new to the group and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a big Self-Improvement reader so its great to see that there are so many other people who are into it as well. Feel free to tell me about yourself & add me :)

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin Schofield | 3 comments Hi everyone,

My name is Justin. I am from vancouver bc and I am building two booming businesses at the moment.

As such I undertand that success principle is at the core of all things free enterprise. Try as we might we cannot spit out gold by chewing tin cans. To put it differently you cannot give what you do not have, so I spend a lot of my time reading the great PMA and self help writers of the last century. Peale, Mandino, Carnegie, Maltz, Maxwell, and Hill are among my favorites.

I hope to meet some fellow dreamers while I'm here and share some of what I've learned.

Pleasure to meet you all.

-Justin

message 3: by Ken (new)

Ken Poirot (kenpoirot) | 1 comments Hi. I am new to the group and I have a great deal of interest in self-help, business, and success books.

So much so, I recently wrote one :)

I would love to meet new people, so feel free to friend me.

Mentor Me: GA=T+E—A Formula to Fulfill Your Greatest Achievement

Ken Poirot

Warmly,
Ken

message 4: by Brian (new)

Brian Saxon | 1 comments Hi, all. I enjoy reading self-improvement books and learning all I can on how to grow in every aspect of my life both professional and personal. I'm excited to join the group and learn from all of you.

Master Melvin M.  Lusterio (aionheaven) | 9 comments HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015! ALLELUIA! AMEN! <3 O:) * (Y)

message 6: by Derric (new)

Derric Ndim (dyuhndim) | 1 comments Hello all my name is Derric Yuh am based in Johannesburg South Africa, am a student on human potential. I explore the integration of all branches of science,religion,philosophy,history and psychology related to personal success and achievement in order to help unfold potential consciousness in others.
I read a lot of self help books too and am hoping to connect with like minded people here so we can be learning and growing together.

Master Melvin M.  Lusterio (aionheaven) | 9 comments Derric wrote: "Hello all my name is Derric Yuh am based in Johannesburg South Africa, am a student on human potential. I explore the integration of all branches of science,religion,philosophy,history and psycholo..."

Welcome, Derric, to TBS/SIBE!

Master Melvin M.  Lusterio (aionheaven) | 9 comments Hi, I'm Melvyn, I love reading books, nice group we have here, thanks for sharing!

message 9: by Chris (new)

Chris | 1 comments Hello all. I'm Chris and am always trying to read at least one fiction book and one self improvement or skills development book. Mainly focused on tweaking those flaws we all have and professional development, and always looking for new perspectives and things to focus on.

message 10: by Saad (new)

Saad | 1 comments Hi, i'm saad. and, i'm new in this group. recently i dropped out because i have no interest to study but honestly i have a great interest in self help books and non fictions, i just want to improve myself in a way i would love to. so i think it would be great to find out people with same interest...

message 11: by Fai (new)

Fai Kavochi (faikavochi) | 3 comments Every new day brings with it numerous opportunities to make a difference in whichever area of out life that we may choose to.

I choose to improve my whole being through self development books. I'm glad I found a family here for ♥♥♥

message 12: by Barhoomi (new)

Barhoomi | 1 comments Hello everyone! I am Ibrahim from Saudi Arabia.
I am currently 15 years old and enjoy learning new things and improving my skills.

I hope that we get along well, thank you.