Book lovers discussion

Book World > If a book could be made into a movie...

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 78 comments Mod
Here you put in a book that you think should qualify or become a movie.

message 2: by Adrienne (new)

Adrienne (theliteratureexplorer) | 7 comments I think they should The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstein into a movie. It is a beautiful book.

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa I would turn the Fablehaven series into a movie. It was a lot of fun to read.

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 1 comments Melissa wrote: "I would turn the Fablehaven series into a movie. It was a lot of fun to read."

Yeah! Seeing Seth and Kendra in the big screen would be great!

message 5: by Arden (new)

Arden  (bazinga62) DIVERGENT!!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 78 comments Mod
Any of the Maximum Ride books.

message 7: by Arden (new)

Arden  (bazinga62) ❤❤❥❧❦Vamp Queen❤❤❥❧❦ wrote: "Any of the Maximum Ride books."

ooh yes definently....im only on the fourth book though..

I finished the series already

message 9: by Arden (new)

Arden  (bazinga62) i think everybody else whos read it has...i was jsut late in my s=discovery of it and ever since i go tmark of athena i havnt really been reading it..

just so you know that it is a quick read and that it is a really great series to read.

message 11: by Arden (new)

Arden  (bazinga62) yea i know it a quick read and im a quick reader so i feel pathetic that i havnt finished the 4th book by now..its been a month..i guess i juat havent been reading it :( but so far iv fallen in love with the sereis and its characters. :)

yeah I know, do you cry if it is a sad ending?

message 13: by Arden (new)

Arden  (bazinga62) yes. most of the time at least. iv cried in about 7 or so books here they are:
in a heartbeat
marley and me
kissed by an angel
the sky is everywhere
etc. etc.

i just remeber me in the middle of the nigth reading trying to hold in my crying so noonem knows im awake. im SUCH a nerd when it comes to books...

please dont tell me ill have to cry in max ride PLEASE!!
so what about you? do you cry or are a complete book nerd like me?? :)

nope, but I laugh though

message 15: by Arden (new)

Arden  (bazinga62) so you dont cry or your not a book nerd??

I am a book nerd though. You going to watch the debate?

message 17: by Arden (new)

Arden  (bazinga62) no, im not that big on politics.

me niether, if you were, who would you want to win?

message 19: by Arden (new)

Arden  (bazinga62) welllll mom explained to me what was going on and my parents want romney to win and i dnt really like Oboma and what hes done so i guess romney..idk

message 20: by Arden (new)

Arden  (bazinga62) ok i feel pathetic i spelled obama wrong...crap..

have you been a MOD before?

message 23: by Arden (new)

Arden  (bazinga62) no i havnt been a mod before wait actually yes! in this group my freinf an di made foir just hte 2 of us but we never use it anymore so no i guess i havnt truly been a mod bfor

if u want 2 you can sign up.

message 25: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte  (charlottep) The Shiver series by Maggie Stiefvater.its a little like Twilight except way better, so for all of you twilight haters (like myself) don't worry because it is a hundred times better than twilight. For all of you who like twilight....I've never understood you people...