Webcomic Wonderland discussion

General Discussions > Completed webcomics?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Avi (new)

Avi Steiner What are some good webcomics that have been completed?

message 2: by Mike (new)

Mike | 1505 comments Mod
Some of my favorites that are complete:
Little Dee
minus
FreakAngels (nsfw)

and our monthly read for August: Dreamless

If you're interested in more info I have reviews of all four in my review thread.

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie (katiebakes641) Bite Me!
Scary Go Round
Yu+Me=Dream
DM of the Rings
Rice Boy and Order of Tales
Anders Loves Maria

That's what I came up with off the top of my head. I know I've read more that are finished. All of them are pretty good but I would say Bite Me! and Anders Loves Maria are my favorites.

message 4: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 1179 comments The Phoenix Requiem: Volume One It's by the artist of Dreamless.

message 5: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 1179 comments I just remembered another one: Marry Me by the writer of Dreamless. It was a cute romance story.

message 6: by Kim (last edited Oct 04, 2012 12:58PM) (new)

Kim (celticoracle) | 1 comments Queen of Wands (sometimes NSFW). I would kill to have this in a print anthology.

message 7: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 257 comments dawnoftimecomics.com/

message 9: by K.J. (new)

K.J. Joyner (spearcarrier) Does anybody here remember Unicorn Jelly? It's probably one of the first webcomics EVER. It was finished by the time I found webcomics, too. And it wasn't bad! Drawn pixelated, sometimes had moving gif graphics.

message 10: by Avi (new)

Avi Steiner Katrina wrote: "Does anybody here remember Unicorn Jelly? It's probably one of the first webcomics EVER. It was finished by the time I found webcomics, too. And it wasn't bad! Drawn pixelated, sometimes had moving..."

I haven't heard of it. Do you have a link?

message 11: by K.J. (new)

K.J. Joyner (spearcarrier) It took me just a sec and here you go! unicornjelly.com

And going down I saw a link: how it was made using only a mouse. Whoah. =^-^= This thread has gotten me wanting to read it again. I'm wondering if she put this to epub... or what I can do to convince her to make epubs....