What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Over His Dead Body
This topic is about Over His Dead Body
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Facelift, humorous, goodlooking FBI guy [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Marni (mariemcc) | 13 comments I read a humorous book more than 5 years ago. The protagonist is in her 50s and has just come home from the hospital after a facelift. An FBI agent comes to question her about her husband. As I recall, the husband may have been embezzling. I seem to remember her gardening a lot. Perhaps in the Northeast. Thank you.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38282 comments Mod
Marie, are you still looking for this book?

Marni (mariemcc) | 13 comments yes, still ISO the title.

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Marie--if you bump this thread up every 30 to 60 days, you will improve your chances of getting it solved.

Do you remember what the book was about? Was it her gardening, her face lift, the mystery of did her husband "do it" or was it her meeting the FBI agent and falling for him? Any memories on that?

Marni (mariemcc) | 13 comments Yes, all of that. As I recall, it opens a couple of days after the facelift. She thinks her husband is on a long business trip (that's why she had the surgery), but he's really having an affair, and the FBI guy -- tall, thin, blondish -- comes to ask questions. The main plot is the embezzlement. In the end, our gal ends up with the FBI guy. It's light, and I'd like to read something else by the author.

Marni (mariemcc) | 13 comments Thank you, thank you thank you!

Marni (mariemcc) | 13 comments I have no idea how to move this thread to "Solved."

message 9: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments You're welcome, Mar!

I saw Tori's request for this book, and remembered someone else was looking for the same book.