Reviews for the Literary Inclined discussion

Aerenden: The Child Returns (Ærenden, #1)
This topic is about Aerenden
Reviews Wanted > Aerenden: The Child Returns by Kristen Taber

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristen (last edited Sep 10, 2012 10:42AM) (new) - added it

Kristen Taber | 78 comments Hi, all! Hopefully I'm putting this in the right place :).

I'm looking for reviewers for my YA Epic Fantasy. It's the first in a 5-part series and has been rated quite well since it's release(4.59 average on Goodreads; 5 on Amazon). The second book will be launching by year's end. I'd love to know what you think, and am also interested in working with bloggers on giveaways, interviews, etc.

Synopsis:
Seventeen-year-old Meaghan has no idea her perfect life has been a lie — until she witnesses her parents’ brutal murders at the hands of red-eyed creatures.

After nearly sharing their fate, she escapes with her best friend, Nick, who tells her the creatures are called Mardróch. They come from another world, and so does she. Now that the Mardróch have found her, she must return to her homeland of Ærenden or face death.

Left with little choice, she follows Nick into a strange world both similar to Earth and drastically different. Vines have the ability to attack. Monkeys freeze their victims with a glare. Men create bombs from thin air. Even Meaghan’s newly discovered empathic power turns into a danger she cannot control.

But control becomes the least of her worries once the Mardróch begin targeting her. When Nick confesses he knows the reason they want her, she learns the truth behind the kingdom's fifteen-year civil war — a long-buried secret that could cost Meaghan her life.

Amazon: http://amzn.to/LCa8Ld (Kindle & paperback)
Smashwords: http://bit.ly/U4R1rA (epub, LRF, mobi)

message 2: by Jessi, <~}{{CEO/Faery Queen**aka**PixiBell}{{~> (new)

Jessi (PixiBell) | 276 comments Mod
OOO looks interesting this will def have to go on my to-review list...

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 176 comments Adding this book to my list, too. BUT I am committed right now to read four books for review. LOL I LOVE IT!

message 4: by Kristen (new) - added it

Kristen Taber | 78 comments Awesome, thanks, ladies. Please let me know what you might need from me :).

message 5: by Jessi, <~}{{CEO/Faery Queen**aka**PixiBell}{{~> (new)

Sure thing. Since I don't want to burn myself out I'm thinking of doing 4-6 reviews a week and I think I'll be adding yours to that list for this weekend

message 6: by Kristen (new) - added it

Kristen Taber | 78 comments Thanks, Jessi! I can't wait to hear (see) what you think :).

Heather (ham1299) I've already reviewed it. Do you want my link?

Heather (ham1299) Ooh, nevermind. LOL This is for the author to request reviews, right? So, to encourage others: READ IT! It's VERY good! ;-)

message 9: by Jessi, <~}{{CEO/Faery Queen**aka**PixiBell}{{~> (new)

So I was unable to download a copy because my internet went hinky but i'll be getting a copy today.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 176 comments I purchased it yesterday. :o)

message 11: by Kristen (new) - added it

Kristen Taber | 78 comments Awesome! Thanks, ladies. I can't wait to hear what you think!