What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Heroine is kidnapped and taken to a fortress high on a mountain

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (celticdebbie) | 1 comments Years ago I read a book where the heroine is kidnapped and taken to a fortress high on a mountain. The ruler bewitched her and makes her think they are a couple. Very hot sex scenes in the book. The guy has two penises. No this is not one from the Lord of Satyr series. Older than that. I think this book was one from a series about the heroine, but not sure.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
Two penises, huh? In different places?

message 3: by Justanotherbiblophile (last edited Jul 21, 2013 05:02AM) (new)

Justanotherbiblophile | 1747 comments RELATED TOPIC:
There's a sci-fi version of dual (dueling?) penii: Morgan Hawkes' series "Interstellar Service & Discipline"

There's also the RL guy, who had two functional penii (Diphallia), in India. We got to hear about it, after he got one cut off in order to give his wife a more normal experience. FYI, there's ~27 American men with this condition. For Lobstergirl, and those who're more morphologically-inclined, usually they're side-by-side, but they can also end up stacked vertically (however, it's more likely in that case that one is under-developed).

Another IRL, earwigs have two penii. And reptiles have hemipens...

Mythologically, medieval representations of Satan show him with two penises so that he can have sex in both orifices.

Also, in one version Zaphod Beeblebrox had a costume cut/padded to indicate two penii, and the same line was used in the Doctor Who episode "The Christmas Invasion"

I also believe that Michele Bardsley has a dragon with two, in the series "Wizards of Nevermore" - but someone should confirm that.

Robin L. Rotham’s _Alien Overnight_

Cassandra Curtis "Stroke It"

Tracy St. John's Kalquorians in _Alien Rule_

Julian Gough's _Jude_

There's also a GR list:
http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/18...

On the more freaks-and-geeks side, there's Juan Baptista dos Santos, born in 1843 in Portugal, was known across Europe as "the 3-legged Man". There were(are?) photographs, and at least one observer report: (view spoiler)

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

I am not googling that.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Debbie, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (notemily) | 478 comments There was a Reddit AMA with a two-penises guy a while back. http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments...

message 7: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2359 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "I am not googling that."

*giggle*