Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Last Sunset
This topic is about The Last Sunset
Adding New Books > Please add The Last Sunset paperback edition, and correct eBook edition entry

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tim (new) - added it

Tim Taylor (timctaylor) | 50 comments Please add the paperback edition of The Last Sunset by Bob Atkinson, and correct the eBook edition details already in GoodReads

The eBook entry in Goodreads is listed under the paperback ISBN. The Kindle eBook edition does not have an ISBN, but does have ASIN B0096TP038)

Here are the details for the paperback edition

* Title: The Last Sunset
* Author(s) name(s): Bob Atkinson
* ISBN (or ASIN) : 978-1478162155
* Publisher: Greyhart Press
* Publication date: September 6th 2012
* Format: Paperback, 272 pages, 9 x 6 x 0.6 inches
* Description:
Nuclear Armageddon blasts through time itself, dragging people from different eras into a turning point in history.

The year… 1746.

Around Fort William, the Scottish Highlanders are in revolt and the Redcoats are coming…

But this time they will face more than flintlocks and Claymores.

Can history be changed, or is the future doomed to witness…

The Last Sunset?

* Link to cover on a NON-BOOKSELLER site:
http://greyhartpress.files.wordpress....

Many Thanks
Tim

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41973 comments Mod
Done.

message 3: by Tim (new) - added it

Tim Taylor (timctaylor) | 50 comments rivka wrote: "Done."

Thanks, Rivka. You're a star!

Barth Siemens (barthsiemens) Please help me to understand why the eBook version was replaced with the paperback version. Tim indicated that the eBook version was correct other than the ISBN.

When I entered the eBook version, I referenced my eBook that stated, "Also available in Paperback (ISBN-13: 978-1478162155)." This is the only ISBN number in my copy. I am prepared to accept that I misinterpreted the ISBN assignment, but I don't understand why the eBook edition has been replaced. All other details were as correct as I could make them.

message 5: by Renske (new)

Renske | 10790 comments The edition has the ISBN of the paperback and according to the rules we do not change an ISBN, but change the other data to match the ISBN. If there is an ebook other than the Kindle edition, it can be added with the right data.

message 6: by Tim (new) - added it

Tim Taylor (timctaylor) | 50 comments I just want to apologize to Barth, Renske, and Rivka. I think I caused all these problems in the first place by listing the eBook with Librarything Early Reviewers under the paperback ISBN. Sorry to cause all this confusion. If I do another Early Reviewers I shall make certain to use an eBook-specific ISBN.

Barth Siemens (barthsiemens) #5> Thanks for helping me to understand. I'll add the eBook again later unless someone else does it first.

Barth Siemens (barthsiemens) Done. I believe that everything is correct.