Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Latrivia S. Nelson
This topic is about Latrivia S. Nelson
Archived/Extinct Discussions > Latrivia S. Nelson Medlov Saga Casting Wish List

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Loves 'Em Lethal (last edited Sep 09, 2012 09:03PM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 9700 comments Mod
This thread is for members to post their casting wish lists for the Medlov saga and other books by LSN.

Make sure to read the photo posting guidelines here.

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 203 comments Ok I'm gonna try this again is this the right one? I'm almost scared to post haha just messin around Ok I forgot all I said in the first post but anyhoo here is my Dmitry! Daniel Craig. He was hard core as James Bond.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 9700 comments Mod
He's a good Dmitry!

message 4: by Fashionista (last edited Sep 10, 2012 01:51AM) (new)

Fashionista  (fashionista99) | 187 comments I just had to post my Dmitry here. After seeing this bookcover, I can't picture anyone else as DMITRY!!! He is soooo Beautiful! 
Dmitry always gets me *sighs, cries, drools* with the way that he is so gentle with Royal but ruthless with his crime syndicate. He is so SMEXY! O_o
Here is a sweet moment from Dmitry's Closet:(view spoiler) 

DmirtyVolume4

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 203 comments Oh that was a sweet moment!

message 6: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Versini (lorraineversini) Got to finish the book soon to be able to read all the spoilers ! Will be done tonight I expect :)

Cool, Lorraine. Can't wait to see what you think of it.

message 8: by Lorraine (last edited Sep 11, 2012 01:11AM) (new)

Lorraine Versini (lorraineversini) I finished it last night, really loved it, going to read the follow up when I've cleared a bit of my tbr... Got to make the pleasure last...
But really it's Anatoly that won my heart... Methinks he's no talk and all action! So even more eager to get to his book !

message 9: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Loves 'Em Lethal (last edited Sep 11, 2012 01:13PM) (new)

Cool, Lorraine! Don't forget we have a buddy read thread. Please post over there too, since it's lonely over there!

message 10: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Versini (lorraineversini) Ok :)

message 11: by Dana (new)

Dana Delamar (danadelamar) | 28 comments ♡Meme♡ wrote: "Ok I'm gonna try this again is this the right one? I'm almost scared to post haha just messin around Ok I forgot all I said in the first post but anyhoo here is my Dmitry! Daniel Craig. He was ha..."

Ooh! Totally agree with Daniel Craig as Dmitry. (Just saw Skyfall on Tuesday--*sizzle*!) I also think Viggo Mortensen could play him. If you haven't seen "Eastern Promises" where Viggo plays a Russian mobster, you have to. He was awesome! Here's an article about the cancelled sequel with a link to the trailer and the movie poster pic: http://collider.com/eastern-promises-2-sequel-cancelled/188992/