Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

eBook Lending > New to this board

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbie (new)

Abbie (abbiecas) | 3 comments Hello all, I am new to this board. How do you all go about lending/borrowing with one another on here? Just add to nook friends? I am confused because I see an earlier post where multiple people posted their email and the person with the book said she "sent" it to all of them? Thanks for any insight!

message 2: by Larae (new)

Larae Blankemeier (laraetx) If you add them as nook friends, as long as the book says "lend me" on it you can send it to them. It gets sent to their nook and they have up to 7 days to accept it. Once they accept it, they have 14 days to read it then it gets sent back to you. Hope that helps! Feel free to add me, I don't have a ton of books but I do have about 30. Alhint@msn.com

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 28 comments Abbie wrote: "Hello all, I am new to this board. How do you all go about lending/borrowing with one another on here? Just add to nook friends?
..."

Abbie- check and make sure you added me. I haven't noticed any requests. I have tons of paranormal/romace that I lend. jesdeh2o@hotmail.com

message 4: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Mccarver | 18 comments Do any of you have Sugarsync? Would love invites! Ninnymac@yahoo.com