RP. Lots of it. discussion

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the roof of the complex that you live in, which is full of wind chimes, flowers, and grassy areas. It is surrounded by a force field that will shock you but not affect you. It prevents you from escaping and/or committing suicide.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight came onto the roof, turning to face Ryder.

message 3: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Lianna silently followed. Sat on the steps leading up to the roof.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder remebered he had stuck a knife in his pocket and grinned, facing her. He was breaking all the rules today...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight lunged at Ryder, knocking him to the ground.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder rolled over on top of her, kneeing her chest a bit and reaching for his knife that he had taken in the dark.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight pulled them both to their feet, grabbing Ryder's arm and shoving him into the force field.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shit." Ryder got out as it sort of jolted him away, launching him at her. He had successfully pulled out his knife, but it had only sliced a tiny slit in her cheek and he stumbled to recover from the forcefield impact.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight smirked, not even giving a thought to the cut on her cheek.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder straightened, then lunged for her, growling.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Idiot boy." Twilight said, sidestepping easily.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"shut your mouth." Ryder said, stopping himself before he crashed into the force field. Obviously this wasn't the way to beat her. He stood stock still, facing Twilight.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight smirked. "Maybe you should."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll pass." Ryder said, flipping his knife in his hands.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight snapped forward, knocking his legs from under him.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder fell, taking her down with him. He wasn't afraid to fight a girl, but wondered how far she wanted to take this.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"The academy did a poor job with you," Twilight said, pinning his small frame to the ground.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe." Ryder told her, spitting in her face. "But maybe I just didn't try." He shoved her off, kicking her away.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight smiled. "I think we should end this now, before one of us gets hurt." She turned to walk down the stairs. At the last moment, Twilight turned, punching Ryder in the stomach. With that, she turned, and left.

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 08, 2012 03:55PM) (new)

Ryder couldn't let her have the last word, so he tossed his knife, clipping the side of her head and taking off a bit of her hair, but no serious damage.

message 21: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 62 comments Seeing that the fight had already started Ayana watches everyone, at a safe distance, not really rooting for anyone, though she found Ryder a bit pathetic at the moment.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Twilight didn't turn as she caught the knife and slipped it into her pocket.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder grumbled and stumbled off, giving the onlookers dirty looks.

message 24: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 62 comments "HaHa that was fun I kind of like that chick." She said smirking at Ryder.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder rolls his eyes, "Speak for yourself, she's gonna be the death of us all."

message 26: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 62 comments Her Smirk doesn't leave her face. "You might want to pay attention to her you might learn something. Plus, it's easier to kill someone when you know they're usual go-to tactics."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was looking." Ryder said with a shrug, defending himself again.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine I wasn't. Happy?" Ryder says, crossing his arms. "And I am too different. Don't ever liken me to her." He spits out, narrowing his eyes.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder grumbles but lets her leave.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder sits on a ledge near the far edge and looks out over the city, angry.

message 31: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 62 comments Ayana doesn't leave, kind of delighting in Ryder's unpleasant state.

message 32: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Lianna couldn't help herself "Nice job!" She shouted to Ryder. "Now I know to beware of you" She made air quotes on beware. She snorted and started down the steps.

message 33: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 62 comments She laughs at Lianna's comment, "I think it's time for me to go too." She heads down the stairs.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder shut his eyes, very frustrated. At least they wouldn't be so scared of him anymore. It might be easier to kill. He didn't move, except pressing a fingernail into his wrist.

message 35: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Lianna went to the training room.