ROBUST discussion

Book Talk & Exchange of Views > Need help with 'gogofactor'

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Roberts (Daniel-A-Roberts) | 467 comments I decided to try fundraising one last time through a crowdfunding site called Indiegogo, and they have something called 'gogofactor' which can mean the difference between no publicity or a lot of publicity.

It's a formula that counts the number of Likes, Tweets, Google+ button clicks as much as comments and updates. The bottom line is exposure. Once I hit a certain percentage of their 'gogofactor', my campaign will be added to their newsletter, front page of the website and their various partner channels, exposing the campaign to many people who like to fund these things.

So I reach out to my fellow authors, asking for a few innocent clicks. No obligation, just make those button counts go up a touch and you'll have my heartfelt thanks!

Oh goodness, almost forgot the link!

http://www.indiegogo.com/Valinthia

I don't know how well this will work, if at all, but if I do reach my goals, well you know me. You guys will get free ebook copy of Heroes of Valinthia regardless if the campaign makes it or not. Thank you all in advance!

^_^

message 2: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Beard (jabeard) Okay, liked on FB.

message 3: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Roberts (Daniel-A-Roberts) | 467 comments Thanks, J.A.!

message 4: by Andre Jute (new)

Andre Jute (AndreJute) | 4851 comments Mod
Liked on Facebook.

message 5: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Roberts (Daniel-A-Roberts) | 467 comments Andre Jute wrote: "Liked on Facebook."

Thanks Andre!

message 6: by K.A. (new)

K.A. Jordan (KAJordan) | 3042 comments Liked on Facebook.

message 7: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Roberts (Daniel-A-Roberts) | 467 comments K.A. wrote: "Liked on Facebook."

Thank you, K.A.!