Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > I need my new book added to my author page

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.J. (new)

J.J. Toner (jjtoner) | 14 comments I have added my new book Find Emily by J. J. Toner to my books, but I can't get it onto my author page. I'd also like the cover to replace the one that shows up with my profile picture if that's possible.

Thanks
JJ

❂ Murder by Death  (murderbydeath) Fixed. You entered your author name as J. J. Toner. Your actual profile name is J.J. Toner without the space between the J's.

I'm not sure what you mean about the cover - are you saying you want to replace your profile picture with the cover of Find Emily?

message 3: by J.J. (new)

J.J. Toner (jjtoner) | 14 comments Thanks, Jennifer.

When I log on, in the top right-hand corner it shows my first book, St Patrick's Day Special...

❂ Murder by Death  (murderbydeath) Hmm... not sure how that's decided. I'm guessing (and this is pure speculation on my part) that it's based on most shelved, or first added, etc. I've never heard of any ability we have to change that area. Sorry.

message 5: by J.J. (new)

J.J. Toner (jjtoner) | 14 comments It seems to have happened all by itself! Everything is now as it should be. Thanks again, Jennifer.

JJ