The Spaceship discussion

Roleplay- Command > Command's Housing Sector

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 310 comments Mod
This where everyone, aboard Command, sleeps. It's basically a large room with a lot of beds.

((Closed until I say open))

message 2: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 310 comments Mod
((open))

message 3: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 10, 2012 08:47PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) Felicia sat on her bed, Fiona pretending she was a lapdog. Felicia didn't care though. She'd checked with the ship personnel. Rachel was on the other ship, unreachable. And her parents...hadn't made it on board either ship. They were dead. She sobbed into Fiona's short coat, the dog trying to comfort her mistress.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) Having cried herself to the point of exhaustion, Felicia woke up, dazed. Where was she? Fiona was licking her hand repeatedly, whining every now and then. "What? Where am- oh right.....spaceship." She took a quavering breath. "Come on Fiona. I bet you're as hungry as I am," she said flatly. She got up and left the housing sector, Fiona at her side, to see where she could find some food.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace walked in, picking a bed. "Well, this will do.. I presume." She spoke with disdain.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 5 comments Apocalypse sat, a kind of melochany filling her.