The Outsiders The Outsiders question

If you were in Cherry's shoes, would you push Dally away?
Victoria Victoria Sep 09, 2012 01:34PM
I would. If you think about it. She is a Soc, she barely knows Dally, from her perspective Dally is dirty, a greaser, and likes to fight. If I was a girl greaser.... Definitely!!

Monty J (last edited Jan 22, 2013 08:39PM ) Jan 22, 2013 06:34PM   0 votes
Don't most girls secretly want a "bad boy" experience?

Dally's an archetype for the badly damaged boy growing up unloved and abused by his parents and craving attention, especially female attention, where the promise of real love is always just out of his reach and so he reaches and reaches and reaches. We don't know what love looks or feels like because we've never experienced it; so we idealize it in every pretty girl reckless enough to give us a second look.

deleted member Nov 08, 2012 03:29PM   0 votes
I don't think so...

Dallas is smexy I would have played hard to get just to see him begg for me but take him even if he didnt

If I was Cherry I would have pushed Dally away because it is honestly scary when a hood is talking dirty to you and is trying to pick you up. I know Dally is hot but still

I wouldn't have pushed him away, he's gorgeous!

deleted member Jan 22, 2013 04:21PM   0 votes
Nope.

Dally came off as a piggish jerk around her, so I don't blame her at all. It's the classic case of a good girl being attracted to a bad boy and it was smart of her to push him away. She could have gotten herself into some serious trouble if she had started dating him.

Yes, he was being a bit of a pig to her.

Dally's smokin' hot, I wouldn't have