Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Adding paperback and editing eBook

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chynna (new)

Chynna Laird (chynna_laird) | 11 comments I've been waiting to see my newest book DARK WATER to be added here so I could do a giveaway. I noticed the other day, someone added the eBook version (wasn't me or my publisher). I've been trying to edit it (eg: add the cover) and add the paperback version but I'm not able to. I don't know if it's because my author profile is 'Chynna T. Laird' instead of 'Chynna Laird'.

Can you guys help me fix this?
Thanks very much!

message 2: by vicki_girl (new)

vicki_girl | 2765 comments Chynna wrote: "I don't know if it's because my author profile is 'Chynna T. Laird' instead of 'Chynna Laird'. "

Yes that is the reason. Author names must match exactly. I have fixed this one.

We can dd the paperback if you provide the following information:

* ISBN (or ASIN)
* Publisher
* Publication date
* Description

message 3: by Chynna (new)

Chynna Laird (chynna_laird) | 11 comments Thank you! Ugh...so complicated. HA!

Here's the info for the paperback:
ISBN: 192699776X
Publisher: Imajin Books
Publication Date: July 31, 2012
Description: Some answers are found far beneath the surface…

Sixteen-year-old Freesia Worth has a mystery to solve—the disappearance of her mother at their family lake house. Her traumatized sister Sage hasn't said a word ever since that day.

After almost a year, Detective Barry Cuaco has found nothing but frustrating dead ends. Soon he'll have to let the case go. But Freesia isn’t making it easy for him. She needs answers. Now.

With the help of her secret crush, Rick, and a mysterious Goth girl named Mizu, Freesia learns about an ancient Native legend and a man known as the Watcher of the Lake.

Will Freesia finally uncover the truth? Or will the lake keep its secrets far beneath the dark water?

Let me know if you need anything else. =)

message 4: by vicki_girl (new)

vicki_girl | 2765 comments Here is your book:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15...

I believe you can upload the covers yourself. If not, provide a link to a non-bookseller site, and someone will add them.

message 5: by Chynna (new)

Chynna Laird (chynna_laird) | 11 comments Thanks very much. =)))