* Author(s) name(s)
* ISBN (or ASIN)
* Publisher
* Publication date
Sept 8, 2012
* Format
Kindle and Nook
* Description
The entire hidden magical world is in danger from an unknown foe. Former SAS commando (now daytime bodyguard to a powerful vampire) Bishop, and his team of three devious and mischievous Pixies are the 'ace in the hole' for the magical world. Together they make up a most unexpected, improbable and hilarious combat team. Follow their adventures as they travel the world, find love,steal tiger cubs, and uncover the true nature of this threat in and exciting new series!
*Note to readers - For security purposes, certain sensitive names, dates and places in this story have been redacted. This threat is real and ongoing. 'Bishop'

http://www.facebook.com/3danes#!/page...

message 2: by vicki_girl (last edited Sep 09, 2012 01:29PM) (new)

vicki_girl | 2766 comments I am assuming that "Bishop and the Pixies" is the title. However, you did not provide the Author Name or Publisher. Since it is Kindle and Nook, we need the ASIN and BNID.

I'm not sure if we are allowed to take data from Facebook. Also, the link didn't work for me.

message 3: by Diana (new)

Diana Jacobsen (threedanes) | 18 comments omg i am so sorry

the author is Nathaniel Parkinson

the ASIN number is B00986TJHC

it will be on nook i think by tuesday

message 5: by Diana (new)

Diana Jacobsen (threedanes) | 18 comments thanks now that is book one called the Hunt begins. also do you need a cover photo

message 6: by Diana (new)

Diana Jacobsen (threedanes) | 18 comments Vicki
Here is the full title sorry if this messes things up. Computer was messing up when sending this stuff to you Bishop and the Pixies Book One: The Hunt Begins

message 7: by vicki_girl (new)

vicki_girl | 2766 comments Title fixed.

I can add a photo if you provide a link to a non-bookseller website (we can't take images from Amazon, etc.). Or if you have a copy of the cover image on your computer, you can upload it to your profile, under "more photos" and I can grab it from there.

message 8: by Diana (new)

Diana Jacobsen (threedanes) | 18 comments ok added the cover to my photos on my profile

message 9: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments Upped.

message 10: by Diana (new)

Diana Jacobsen (threedanes) | 18 comments Thanks so much for yalls help. The author asked if you could add that there is a forward to the book by H. P. Mallory

message 11: by vicki_girl (new)

vicki_girl | 2766 comments Added.

message 12: by Diana (new)

Diana Jacobsen (threedanes) | 18 comments Thanks so very much

message 13: by Diana (new)

Diana Jacobsen (threedanes) | 18 comments I don't see it

unread topics | mark unread