Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire discussion

HOW CAN YOU ADD PICTURES TO COMENTS?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas PLZ TELL ME! BTW THIS ISN'T ABOUT HARRY POTTER

message 2: by Avani (last edited Sep 09, 2012 02:32PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Avani Use these words:
img src=
and then right after the equal sign, paste the link of the image. Then put < right before img src, and > right after the link, so the whole line is enclosed by the brackets.

message 3: by Molly (new) - added it

Molly Tompson You just go to the little option above the comments box that says 'add book/author' and then once clicked, go to cover and then write in the book.. add it and the picture should come up..

Avani Molly wrote: "You just go to the little option above the comments box that says 'add book/author' and then once clicked, go to cover and then write in the book.. add it and the picture should come up.."

That's right, but only for adding a picture of the cover of a book.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Like my FB page? Please? c:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Harry-J...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I DID IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH AVANI!

Avani No problem! :)

Mikaela [image error]

Mikaela [image error]

Avani Mikaela, the picture didn't show up. That could be the fault of the image, so try another one.

message 11: by Jeni (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jeni Brandon wrote: "Clap your hands three times, say, "Bless the Unicorns and their minions of silver snot!" and then propel yourself from a high window."

I would recommend not actually trying this, even if it did make me snort tea out of my nose. hahaha

Avani Kelly wrote: "I did this but my image isn't showing either :/"

Hmm...did you remember to put brackets < and > on either side of the link?
Make sure there are no spaces between src, the =, and the link...

Avani Kelly wrote: ""

Congrats!

ѕтαяк [image error]