Arthuriana -- all things King Arthur ! discussion

What's Up Next?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SarahC (last edited Feb 03, 2009 03:34PM) (new)

SarahC (SarahCarmack) | 188 comments Mod
Is it too early to talk about upcoming discussions?

I am assuming that Arthuriana will continue our Bernard Cornwell journey with his Warlord Chronicles. Any comments?

I also wondered if anyone might like to have other book discussions going on at the same time.

As one of the moderators, I can add a poll to find out if a number of people would be interested in discussing a certain book. You can offer suggestions to list on the poll, the poll can be posted for a while, and we'll see who is interested.

Hey Bob and Michele, do you have any thoughts on this?

message 2: by Old-Barbarossa (new)

Old-Barbarossa | 301 comments I'll be trying to catch up with the Cornwell stuff over the next couple of months, have been staying away from the threads on his books incase of spoilers. Finishing off some other stuff before getting back into Arthuriana.
Anyone interested in reading Malory The Life and Times of King Arthur's Chronicler?

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna | 77 comments I am on board for reading anything Arthuriana. I just picked up The Quest for the Holy Grail and will continue with the Cornwell series. I may have to limit myself to just one book at time tho. Right now I have a lot on plate in the 'real' world.