Diverging the Inner Clockwork discussion

The Coffeehouse Convo > What's on your shelf?

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keshia, The Librarian (new)

Keshia (lividexpression) | 61 comments Mod
Share with us what your bookshelf consists of. Are they all books you have read? Books you plan to read? Tell us what arrangements you have. Feel free to share a photo.

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Bertolino (AtlantisMagicSociety) Most of the books I have on my shelf I've read but there are maybe three or four that I haven't. They're pretty much all young adult novels. All of my books fit into one of three categories; the top shelf has a fantasy books as does half of the middle shelf; the middle shelf is also half science fiction/dystopian as is half of the bottom. And the remainder of the bottom shelf is realistic fiction. Except for Ruined, Dark Souls, and Inkheart.

message 3: by Keshia, The Librarian (new)

Xina wrote: "Most of the books I have on my shelf I've read but there are maybe three or four that I haven't. They're pretty much all young adult novels. All of my books fit into one of three categories; the to..."

I am also guilty of having a few of the "to-read" books on my shelves. I have two series currently on hold waiting to be read. I have a non-fiction shelf, art shelf, Manga shelf, Supernatural/Paranormal Shelf, Favorite Series shelf and more. They are currently starting to mix as I am finding myself lacking of more room on the wall. I am trying to compile a Goodreads list of my shelf as it currently sits.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Bertolino (AtlantisMagicSociety) Cool. :D

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy Dukeshire (amydukeshire) | 8 comments I have 57 books waiting to be read, at last count. Thanks to my ex sister-in-law for passing on a lot of her books before moving away. I actually bought a special bookshelf just for the books I haven't read yet. I have a much larger bookcase filled two-deep with Stephen King and Dean Koontz books, along with many other random novels. I have another shelf full of book club, random selections. There may be a couple of grocery bags of other random books on the floor in front of it. I simply love to read. I used to alphabetize everything. Then chronological. Now, I do good to get the book to the shelf. I currently have books on every table in the house. :)

message 6: by Keshia, The Librarian (new)

That is wonderful! I am in the market to buy more shelves as currently mine are double and triple stacked. It's always nice to have a book around to pick up so I have no problem with to-reads patiently waiting on my shelf.Glad to not be the only one. :)

message 7: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 19 comments My books shelf consists of (almost) all the books I own categorized by size.

message 8: by Keshia, The Librarian (new)

Well, I can imagine most of the books you own would be on your bookshelf. Did you have more specificity to what those owned books are (i.e. genres, specific titles, etc)?

message 9: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 19 comments Nope. I am, although, planning to put them into section.

message 10: by Keshia, The Librarian (new)

Haha. Okay, thank you for sharing that.

message 11: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 19 comments Um... thanks?

message 12: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 19 comments Was that post inappropriate? If so, it was unintended.