The Spaceship discussion

Characters > Character rules

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 310 comments Mod
Human Character rules:

1. When you make your charrie, make them believable. As in no super humans, no characters that are too perfect. No characters that are aged like freaking 361 years old. Just normal characters.

2. You may make a ship crewmember. You must ask to make the captain. There are two ships so there will be two captains.

3. You may make any world leader or someone in their family, but , YOU MUST ASK FIRST.

4. Ask before using someone elses character in your character bio.

5. Pets must be believable, as in a dog or a cat. No tigers, lions, panthers, or wolves.

message 2: by Cait Sith (new)

Pet Character rules:

1. Must be believable, dogs, cats, etc..., those are accepted. Panthers, Tigers, wolves, foxes etc..., those are not accepted.

2. If you want a pet but don't want to rp as it, then you may request it to be put on the RP as this pet? topic. You must tell me the full name of the pet's owner as well as the species of animal it is, and the pet's name.

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Zoo animal Character rules:

1. No dogs, cats, hamsters etc...

2. The accepted animals are along these lines, Wolves, foxes, lions, tiger. Basically, if it's a wild animal then it's accepted as a zoo animal.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) I have a feeling I was in mind when panthers were mentioned ^_^ though I could be wrong. But still. Panthers.

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

A lot of people were in mind

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 93 comments Mod
Wow Johnny I'm surprised you put foxes and Hmm im gonna make a captain kay

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

kk