Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Questions > how many days it takes to become a librarian?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ana (new)

Ana | 5 comments Hi, I applied to become a librarian to be able to add or edit new books and writers, but I have not got any answer yet. Sorry if I break any netiquette asking here!
I am fluent in Spanish, Swedish, French and English and could contribute with the addition of non-English speaking writers.
thanks!

message 2: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments If you are accepted it usually takes 2 or 3 working days (not weekends, holidays, etc). It looks like you only joined Goodreads on Wednesday so you shouldn't be too impatient.

message 3: by Ana (new)

Ana | 5 comments Thank you! I joined Goodreads long time ago but I was not very active. Back now :)
Ana

message 4: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments Ana Valdés Valdés wrote: "Thank you! I joined Goodreads long time ago but I was not very active. Back now :)
Ana"

Your page says you in joined September 2012. Anyway, don't worry about it.

message 5: by Ana (new)

Ana | 5 comments I was here in 2011, as this post in my Google buzz shows, but I never come back and I joined again with a new profile and a new mail.

"Ana Valdés – Twitter May 25, 2011
caravia158: RT @tommysollen: 5 of 5 stars to Hyperion by Dan Simmons http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...!

message 6: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 5530 comments Ana Valdés Valdés wrote: "I never come back"

That is almost heresy! So what persuaded you to come back AND want to be a librarian?

message 7: by Ana (new)

Ana | 5 comments :) At that time I was working fulltime writing my own books. I am a writer, published 14 own books and translated 17. Life was too short, sadly. But now I have moved from North to South, from Sweden to Uruguay, and life here is more slow, I wish be active here, introducing new writers and editing the pages of many writer I know well.