After The discussion

In Town > Park

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, The Owner hehe :) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 80 comments Mod
This is the point all the charries will gravitate to...if I wanna make changes in the story I'll put it in bold and it'll have to be done please dint argue thanks love y'all have a good time!

message 2: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 20 comments Estrella sat on the edge of the branch, twirling over it as she took a flying leap off with a flip (she took gymnastics before she lost her memory, so now she thinks she just has some awesome power). Luna sighed and set down the pencil she was drawing with. "what are you doing?" she asked tiredly. Estrella leaped down with another twirl and grabbed Luna's wrist. "I don't know, but it's time for you to find out!" Estrella, being stronger than Luna, dragged her up the tree and onto the branch. Luna sighed. Suddenly she started with some intricate and complicated movers, finally swinging off with a full twist. Estrella just stared and pouted at the ground as Luna gave her a triumphant smile and returned to her drawing.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Lucy ran past the park. There had been no one else on her way here but there were two girls who were oblivious to everything. "Hey! Are you two stupid or something?!? You are two of the last three people in town!!"

message 4: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 20 comments Luna looked up as Estrella rolled her eyes.
"so what?" Estrella stared hard into the other girls eyes, a small smile on her face. Luna just looked curious and stood up. "We could say that to you as well. So... What are you doing here?" She grinned

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "I'm trying to figure out where everyone is! You aren't of any use so I'm leaving now." she said and walked to the other side of the park and sat down on the grass. She had been running for quite a while and she needed a break.

message 6: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 20 comments Estrella rolled her eyes and continued playing on the branch. Luna, however, walked slowly up to the girl and sat down. "hi. I'm Luna. Luna Luz. Who are you?"

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Lucy." she said simply before standing up and walking away from the strange girl

message 8: by Anna Marie (new)

Anna Marie | 20 comments Luna stood and widened her eyes hopelessly. "what did I do?!?"